Who is the owner of WHMCS?

mywebguy

Hi @mywebguy,

Easy as that:

image.png.61227afdb409b87577692e1a93c1bc1b.png

The story of WHMCS began back in 2003, when as the owner of a web hosting business himself, Matt, our founder and CEO, embarked on a mission to make something better.

I've seen Matt at some events. You can find dates and places via the social media channels or in the Blog. 

You won't find his personal email address but I think the Community Manager here in the community is a good place to forward compliments and constructive critique.

or @WHMCS ChrisD ?

Greetings Christian

Edited by wp4all

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @mywebguy,

I've reviewed your account and can see that there are no outstanding issues with our Support team at this time.

If you are experiencing a technical issue which has not already been addressed, please do open a new ticket with our Support team via https://www.whmcs.com/submit-a-ticket/

Opening a new ticket for each unique issue helps everyone track an individual problem, and makes it easier to refer back in future.

John, actually, there is. 

f you look at the last ticket in my WHMCS< you will see it has been 2 weeks I have been waiting ( and still waiting) for a reply.  The average reply is about 2 days between basic ticket replies, and the replies are super basic, not even detailed replies.  

My experience is very different from 2012.  When I first signed up it was amazing customer support, but now when I have a question about WHMCS, the ticket is assigned to novice coder and follow up is verbose replies deflecting all support queries. 

Really poor experience for me.  😕

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @mywebguy,

Please open a new ticket with our Support team for this new issue via https://www.whmcs.com/submit-a-ticket/ .

Since 2014 our front line support team is available 24/7, so there will not be a 2 day wait between replies. Other departments - such as Services or escalated tickets - have different opening hours and you'll receive a response within the advised/published time frame.

Thanks for your understanding.