Not sure if this helps you but I have “fixed” the annoying messages by creating an email filter under our WHMCS cPanel domain.

Just create the email filter, copy/paste the exact subject on the emails that you want to block and choose “send to another folder” (trash for example) or simply choose “discard all messages”.

This is woking fine for me. Never got any of those notifications. I was getting about 15-30 per day. 

hi all i believe i have found the issue to this.

since my last posting i have not had any of these until 2 days ago when i did a migration for a new client of 9 sites to my vps.

since the upload and the sites was being used the errors started again. this cause was the memory on the actual vps so i have increased this again and now the issue has now stopped. hopefully this issue could help out some of you guys and as for this only happening with a certain update of WHMCS im wondering if this is because the updated version requires a little more memory to process the email/ticket feature.

i got the same error.

Every 5 minutes, i will got email notification said..

Error: Connection error: Can not authenticate to POP3 server: [AUTH] Authentication failed.

Then, i just change the password , and it fixed.

For us, we get an blunders document each 5 mins for the reason that we improve to 7.6. All it's reporting is that there's no new mail to import... That the mailbox is empty.  It appears that electronic mail pipe is still working on temp email high-quality if there's a brand new message, but we get a caution message every five mins telling me there is no new messages.