How is 7.6 going for you so far?

1 hour ago, yggdrasil said:

How buggy or stable is 7.6. Feedback is welcome or maybe I should wait until the first major patch is out?

where you are with v7.5, i'd recommend staying with v7.5.2 for now and wait for v7.6.1 next week or the week after (I guess)...

there's not a huge reason to jump to it today, your time would be better spent getting your head around the changes with v7.5 and how to make them work with your site... FontAwesome has changed in v7.6, so that may have an impact on you if you have a custom theme... but if you can get the redirection working with v7.5, then it should still work with v7.6

9 hours ago, equiphase said:

I can confirm two bugs ... which have been acknowledged.

"Case #MODULE-6830 for the nameservers issue and case #MODULE-6816 for the transfer issue is open with our developers in order to have this reviewed for future releases. "

Ouch 🙄. I guess they should have prolonged the beta for a bit more time before calling it a release candidate.

Waiting for first patch and/or addressing the 2 critical issues I noticed BEFORE attempting the update:

1. Database slow issue (has hotfix already)

2. Templates broken (unspecified templates and no proposed fix yet)

If #2 is addressed I will be tempted, HEAVILY, to pull the trigger on the update.

On 8/2/2018 at 4:11 PM, equiphase said:

I can confirm two bugs ... which have been acknowledged.

"Case #MODULE-6830 for the nameservers issue and case #MODULE-6816 for the transfer issue is open with our developers in order to have this reviewed for future releases. "

Hey there. Is there any public url where these bugs are published for us to read/subscribe/be_aware_of?

15 hours ago, MarceloPe said:

Hey there. Is there any public url where these bugs are published for us to read/subscribe/be_aware_of?

no - they'll get a mention, in the release notes, only once WHMCS published a software update and believe the issue to be solved... until that point, it's used as an internal bug reference by WHMCS.