www.whmcs.com down??

DigitalDaz

Sorry to post here, I'm desperate!

I am unable to login to my admin, I get an error

"WHMCS has not been able to verify your license for the last few days.

To access your WHMCS Admin Area again, first the license needs to be verified. So please check & ensure that you don't have any firewall or other rules blocking outgoing connections to our website.

If you need assistance, email licensing@whmcs.com."

I have emailed the above address and get back an email saying "Support Ticket Not Opened"

I cannot access www.whmcs.com to open a regular ticket, I get a cloudflare error as sown in the attached image.

The site has been working perfectly fine for 5 years+.

whmcserror.jpg

Hello @DigitalDaz

Thanks for your post on the WHMCS.Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues accessing our website, I've just tested and its' loading successfully for me there may have been an intermittent issue earlier however you should be able to reconnect now.

There are a few things that may cause your license not to be able to call home, generally outdated CURL or Outdated Root Bundles cause the issue https://docs.whmcs.com/License_Troubleshooting  should provide some guidance, additionally please try going to www.yourwhmcs.com/admin/login.php?conntest=1 and checking if you get any errors in this screen.

Still no good:

Error 502 Ray ID: 4207a6181b2f361d • 2018-05-25 11:26:44 UTC

Bad gateway

Also I have a php script on the server in the datacenter:

Error 522 Ray ID: 4207a77098ed3641 • 2018-05-25 11:28:10 UTC

Connection timed out

You

Browser

Working

Manchester

Cloudflare

Working

www.whmcs.com

Host

Error

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @DigitalDaz,

We do not believe licensing and auto-updates are not impacted at present. Access to your WHMCS admin area is not reliant upon our website being online.

Can you please visit www.yourwhmcs.com/admin/login.php?conntest=1 and share the output?

Replace www.yourwhmcs.com with the URL to your WHMCS installation.

4 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @DigitalDaz,

We do not believe licensing and auto-updates are not impacted at present. Access to your WHMCS admin area is not reliant upon our website being online.

Can you please visit www.yourwhmcs.com/admin/login.php?conntest=1 and share the output?

Replace www.yourwhmcs.com with the URL to your WHMCS installation.

Absolutely they were related, I have just been out on a job, now I am back I can see the WHMCS site again, I do not get the curl error and my site is working just fine.