Remote API w/Custom Payment Gateway Thoughts?

wellconnit

Hi All,

Does anyone know if it is possible to make a payment through a custom gateway from outside the WHMCS system?

I want to let users pay with a credit card using my custom payment gateway through my own website rather than the WHMCS website, since the API does not have any function built in for payment of invoices from the remote API I was going to try and reference the payment gateway file directly. Is there a clean way to pass through the variables that the payment gateway is looking for or should I $_POST the variables and then just overwrite whatever the gateway file is looking for so that I don't need to change the gateway code that currently functions?

Not sure if I will have to manually run the remote API command to AddInvoicePayment to the system depending on whether it is processed or not.

Thinking about it like that could this be seen as a functional way of completing a payment?

If someone has a cleaner/simpler solution I'd be happy to hear it?

Thanks in advance