ID Protection toggle, v7.5 bug

I found two bugs, or at least what would appear to be bugs.

The first one, which actually isn't this one i'm posting about, is on the Manage Orders page.  I had a domain renewal come through.  ...why it doesn't automatically approve is beyond me (another bug?  i have automatically approve turned on)... but at any rate, I saw a renewal order come through for 2 of my client's domains.  the page wouldn't let me check off "send email" and "send renewal to registrar".  the boxes were greyed out and unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot.  since i couldn't click on anything, and i knew that they were expiring today/tomorrow... i just tried clicking accept order.  it seemed to push the order through just fine and the domains were renewed... but that just can't be right.

i then when into the domain management to verify that they had renewed.  i noticed that DNS Management, Email Forwarding & ID Protection weren't checked off.  the first 2 can check off and save just fine. 

when i try and check off & save ID Protection, I receiving the message "Enabling ID Protection may cause charges at the registrar. Are you sure you wish to enable ID Protection?", which is a great new notification IMO.  BUT, when I click "yes", I receive this error message:
ID Protection Toggle Failed
Domain is already Private - No update made.

needless to say, it unchecks the ID Protection box and doesn't save to reflect that it actually is/already is private.

I use NameSilo as my registrar.  I'm going to check in with them to make sure that I'm not missing an updated extension.

I also use the Lara theme.  I tried disabling the theme to make it through the Manage Orders page, just to make sure it wasn't the admin theme causing conflict.  i received the same greyed boxes on that screen, so I'd have to assume that it isn't the theme.  (which is totally awesome and very beautiful!!!  I'd highly suggest the theme to any and all WHMCS admins out there.   it's priced so amazingly for what you receive.  honestly, the default WHMCS themes have really been lax IMO)

- splaquet