Auto pay discount

WeRock

Hello, thank you everyone in advance for any suggestions you can help with. 

I was wondering if there is a way either through an add-on or already built into WHMCS to offer discounts to people who choose autopay vs not. I do not want to force auto pay but would like to offer a discount if you choose it, I can think of a couple of ways just wondering if there are any easier ways. The ways I have through of.

1. Create two of the same products, one forcing auto and one not and making the one forcing auto have the discount.
2. Create a promotion and apply it manual to those who are on auto pay.

The second one seems tedious as you would have to check and verify that they are still on it and remove the promotion if they remove autopay.

Any help would be appreciated and again thank you in advance.

Hey @WeRock

Thanks for your post, although this can't be done out of the box, its possible you may be able to have someone create a customisation to do this for you I took a quick look in the MarketPlace and wasm't able to see to see a module that might help would you like me to move this into the Developer Corner's Service Requests and Offers?

one option might be the " Reward Points" third-party addon that has been around since 2011 and is v7 compatible...

https://www.studio4web.com/whmcs-addon-moduli/reward-points/

With this addon module you can reward any client action. For example, reward a client with reward points if invoice is paid in time, reward a client if he created a new order, etc.

There are over 30 different situations where you can assign positive or negative reward points to the client account. Overview of all rewarded clients can be found in a few different positions, at whmcs administration summary page, at client admin summary page and at addon module page. You can filter & search all reward points, extract and view one selected client from the archive or sort everything by your own preference. Every rewarded point can be deleted, changed or converted to the client credit.

you can assign reward points if an invoice is paid before due date; and/or if invoice is paid after due date - i'm not sure if you can use it to assign reward points based on gateway choice though... :?:

RRCi_KGSJSHCh_CIg_WF8_Unfw.png

the reward points collected can be later exchanged for credit and used against future invoices... there is a 15-day free-trial version available from their site.

perhaps another way would be to use one of the Gateway Fees addons in Marketplace and use a negative fee for PayPal subscriptions... which I assume if what you mean by autopay - e.g., either a subscription or a recurring card payment?