Admin Login Loop - Not remember me problem

Hello - we have an install that has been working for 5 years. After upgrade from 7.2 to 7.3.0 today, when we type our login info, the page redirects to doLogin.php and is just stuck in a loop, never logs us in.

We have tried ticking the remember me to rule out session creation issues, but this does nothing, as I said, it has been working for 5 years and nothing else has changed.

What else can we try?

4 minutes ago, iHelpersLLC said:

have you tried clearing your web-browser cache and/or logging in from a different web-browser or different computer that has not been used to log-in before?

absolutely - this problem is happening in all browsers we have tried across multiple of our staff.

What is weird is that some of our staff who were previously logged in are still logged in and able to use the system. But as soon as they are logged out, no one can get back in.

17 hours ago, drewmeyer said:

What is weird is that some of our staff who were previously logged in are still logged in and able to use the system. But as soon as they are logged out, no one can get back in.

then you'll need to make those staff, that are currently logged in, work 24/7 from now on. :)

it might be an issue with sessions or the hash - one option would be to open a ticket with Support (or Reseller Support if you got your license from elsewhere).

another might be to reset one of the admin passwords via phpMyAdmin...

https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/9324/239/how-to-reset-whmcs-admin-password

that should at least allow you to log into the admin area - and give you the option to reset the other passwords from within WHMCS.

I used the above process yesterday when, for reasons too tedious to mention, I corrupted my admin login for my v7.4 dev - once the password was reset via phpMyAdmin, I was able to login again. :idea:

• 2 weeks later...