Module settings : Cant fetch cpanel packages, its says No server found

harvard

In Products/Services > Servers > i am using cpanel reseller account

Test connection says "SUCCESSFUL!"

but in Products/Services > Create a New Product or Edit Product > Module Settings >

in "WHM Package Name" always says "No server found so unable to fetch values"

screenshot

563whmcs_module_no_server.jpg

is it only can fetch cpanel/whm that using root? cpanel/whm reseller account cant using it?

please help anyone

Nb. i already tried another server, that using cpanel root, its worked to fetch whm packages

only this server cant fetch the values

if you are running 7.0.2 or later, it's possible this is related to the issue solved by the hotfix from the thread below...

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?126194-HotFix-CORE-10723-Update-Assigned-Product-Server

thank you for answering

my whmcs version is 7.1.0

i already download the file from https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?126194-HotFix-CORE-10723-Update-Assigned-Product-Server

and upload it to my whmcs, but the result still same, still cant fetch from a cpanel server, like screenshot in first post

from another cpanel server still cant fetch, no problem

is there another things i can check?

is there another things i can check?

your best bet is probably to open a ticket with support and let them examine your setup - if the hotfix didn't resolve the issue, then perhaps there's a problem with the fix or your issue is something else... either way, it's likely to be solved quicker by someone taking a look rather than external guessing.

if it does get resolved by support, please reply to the thread with their solution - just in case anyone else is in a similar position.

ok already created a support ticket & the problem solved

here is the support says :

You did not have a server set as the active server, so the module page could not check for packages.

I set your server1 server to active by clicking on it (which adds an asterisk to the end), and now the module settings page is working as intended.

the problem is solved for me, but anyone know which one he mean in below screenshot, i dont see text 'set as the active server', just in case anyone else is in a similar position:

535whmcs_edit_server2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...