Latest Version WHMCS default desktop widgets

blueskycreative

Hi there,

I have a couple of issues

1) I am running the latest Version of whmcs and a really useful widget is no longer there or showing? I can't seem to find it either...invoices widget where it showed current or over due invoices?

2) At the top it shows pending orders 1 but when I click it and check I can't see any pending orders? I have checked through and can't see any

Many thanks :)

Paul

I'm so disappointed by this.

- You can no longer MOVE widgets you don't need

- Colorful header I don't need is now in the way and can't be collapsed

- Bringing an old widget from 701 gets cut off due to the new column structure

- No setting area to adjust widgets

The invoice widget that OP mentioned was CRAZY important to us. We relied on in heavily and now the only way to get it back is to go into FTP, drag the module from a 701 download and hope an auto-update doesn't rewrite it? And when it's added, it gets cut off by another widget since its so wide.

MOVING a widget is sadly still mentioned in the "docs.whmcs.com/Widgets" site which still states "To move a widget, simply click and drag the title bar where the widget name is displayed to the desired location..." (sigh) We were able to move widgets out of the way, and now I have to get to it by scrolling past a bunch of collapsed headers and a colorful header.

Sorry to be a downer, but isn't this a step backwards?

Edited by Erik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
8 hours ago, Patty said:

The pending order is back on the green box. I didn't do anything, just refreshed the page a few times. Go figure! :S

Patty, if my memory serves me well, home page banners/badges are actually a single widget (/modules/widgets/Badges.php), which is cached, as all the other home page widgets .. The cache expires after 120 seconds, and that's why, sometimes it'll show old/cached numbers.