Addon for Tracking Expenses

ukndoit

Anyone know of an Addon that will allow us to put expenses we have in the WHMCS so that way it can track expenses in the Reports, since it has income and fee's, it would be great if we could also track expenses, so that way we would have an instant profit and loss available...

I searched the addon marketplace for expense, but found nothing.

If you know of one, please point me to it.

Thank you,

-Richard

Hi Richard,

i'm not aware of an expenses addon that would work with v6 or v7. :?:

the only one that springs to mind is "WHMCS Expenses" from EasyWHMCS. :roll:

https://www.whmcs.com/appstore/1554/WHMCS-Expenses.html

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?62838-Expenses-Module-Keep-track-of-your-companies-expense!

do take a read of the above forum thread and note the comments on page 2 about the product... the company seems to have a very poor reputation (search Google for many similar comments!) and so I personally wouldn't recommend this solution - besides which, they haven't logged in here for 15+ months, so they may no longer be trading... there'd be no guarantees that this was even v6 compatible, let alone v7.

therefore, i'd be inclined to go the opposite way and not put expenses into WHMCS, but get the sales/income details out of it and use another solution.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/14/2016 at 9:19 PM, dimitrifrom31 said:

Why don't you just add the expenses to whmcs transactions? I have been doing it that way for years without issues then I just export the transactions report on a monthly basis for my accountant.

Beside you got real time profit calculation if you enable the "Income Overview" widget in whmcs.

Hi there. Can you elaborate on this strategy? I am using Transaction as well recently but now it's not working anymore. It's returning an error like when I setup Fees, it asks for the amount in or out.