Looking to purchase the lifetime license, got questions!

soamz

Question

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 12.54.25 AM.png

Here is what we are going to offer to our clients from Day 1.

I think, 1st Supermicro server we will use for =

Shared HDD Hosting

Shared SSD Hosting

Wordpress SSD Hosting

And 2nd Supermicro server we will use for =

File Hosting

VPS Hosting

Email Hosting

For Shared Hosting Server = WHMCS + cPanel + CloudLinux

For VPS Server = WHMCS + cPanel + Virtualizor

For File Hosting = WHMCS + OwnCloud

For Email Hosting = WHMCS + (dont know what to use or which addon helps to sell email hosting through WHMCS)

For Dedicated Server = WHMCS + cPanel

For all this, I buy one lifetime license of WHMCS and one lifetime license of cPanel, right ?

Or I have buy licenses every time I get a new hardware ?

I want to manage everything from one single control panel and one admin. So, that its easy for management and accounting, stats, everything!

Let me know.

10 answers to this question

Understood.

So, basically no matter even if I handle 5000 shared hosting clients over 10 physical servers or 500 VPS clients over 20 physical servers, or 50 dedicated clients from 50 physical dedicated servers,

I can still manage every single client from one SINGLE ADMIN INTERFACE WHMCS admin, is that correct ?

Understood.

So, basically no matter even if I handle 5000 shared hosting clients over 10 physical servers or 500 VPS clients over 20 physical servers, or 50 dedicated clients from 50 physical dedicated servers,

I can still manage every single client from one SINGLE ADMIN INTERFACE WHMCS admin, is that correct ?

yes correct

That is super amazing!!!

GOD TYPE SOFTWARE!!!

Only sad part is, you dont have iPhone and Android App Code for your customers, who want to release their own branded App to app stores for their customers.

I wish that comes out soon.

Hi Soamz,

The information that Sentq provide is correct, you'll just need a single WHMCS license to control the billing and provisioning aspects of your organisation in terms of your physical servers you would need to have a control panel license for each of those, i'd recommend talking with your Hardware Provider about what control panel licenses they can provide.

In regards to your Mobile App for customers you'll find a feature request here which i'd encourage you to go and vote on our team do review these requests regularly and include some of the top features in releases that we do.

Please do let us know if you have any other questions!

They're just "Shared Hosting" so (to start with) go on 1 server. You don't "mix-and-match" shared hosting and VPS on the same machine (although you can potentially run shared hosting in a VPS)

Yes, but dont want to mix both in the same server.

So, better to keep in 2 physical servers.