Unknown cron.php error

Hello everyone,

we have a very strange issue, ill do my best to describe it.

The thing is, our cron.php is not working, everything it should do is not happening.

We already have searched for logs, but we´re not able to find them.

The only thing we have found out is, that there is the following mysql error: "mysql error to many connections"

It would be very nice if someone could tell us where to begin with searching for the issue.

Thanks

Thanks, we already tried that. Everytime we call it manually happens the same as with the cronjob, the mysql server and apache server hang up.

And we get the mail notification from cron, that says: "mysql error to many connections"

The first time we got that error, there was a module mentioned that we deleted, but the error is still there.

We are the admins of the whole thing, thats not the problem. But even we don´t have a clue where to start investigating. Everything log-related was already checked by us, the only hint we got is this mysql issue. It would be very nice if you could give us an hint where to start investigating. Is there not a command or something where I can read the errors that occure when I execute the cron.php?