Can't create new order from admin

When I enter info for a new order, I received the email confirmation but then order is not showing in order list.

Activated the mysql debug and see this error:

SQL Error: Field 'nameservers' doesn't have a default value - Full Query: INSERT INTO tblorders (`ordernum`,`userid`,`contactid`,`date`,`status`,`paymentmethod`,`ipaddress`,`notes`) VALUES ('8453367643','14','','20160615131304','Pending','mailin','XXX.XXX.136.92','')

And other mysql errors following this one.

Using latest 6.3.1 WHMCS version

PHP 5.6

Any idea how I can resolve this ?

We recently move to a new server and had the licence changed to new IP.

This is indicative of you running MySQL in strict mode, which, per system requirements, WHMCS doesn't support.

You'll need to disable strict mode, or have your host do it.

If you're the server admin, you might find this guide helpful, though I would strongly caution against​ adding configuration variables or playing with settings unless you know 100% of what you're doing... That's how things get messed up :)

Hello,

I was not able to reproduce the originally described error on my fresh install of whmcs 6.3.1. In cases like this, the bug forum is not the best way to get help. If the issue is happening on your installation and not for other people, investigation needs to happen of your specific installation. That can best be handled by our support team. We have processes in place to ensure that the sensitive data needed for investigation is encrypted and deleted from our systems after the issue is resolved.

Have a great day,

Nate C