VAT and FUNDS Problems

Danse

Hi,

in Germany in some legal Form it's indispensable to charge VAT.

In this case it has to be 19%.

This is working Fine.

Customers can add Credit to their Accounts and wont be charged with VAT cause its Credit. You dont charge Credit in Germany.

So when it comes to Pay a valid Invoice (with VAT in my case) and customer choose to pay with Credit, VAT disappears. Thats terrible.

My Question: Is there a little Hook to prevent that? I like this "Add Credit to Invoice" Design and a lot of Customers uses this.

i.e. i uploaded three Screenshots to clarify my Problem :-)

Any help on this would be awesome, since i can't just turn off Credit/ FUND System cause Customers are already using this.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-02-27 um 20.21.06.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2016-02-27 um 20.22.42.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2016-02-27 um 20.22.56.jpg

Haha,

they told me to write it down here ... ;-)

I guess that means they consider it more of a customisation than a feature request... hmm. :roll:

I suppose you could customise the template to display VAT but that would just be a purely visual deception... e.g your VAT MOSS figures would then be wrong, so not really a viable solution. :twisted:

you may want to take a look at the Billing Extension addon - looking at the screenshots on his site, it looks as though it may be able to do this... but definitely worth confirming with the author first before buying.

http://www.whmcs.com/appstore/3882/Billing-Extension.html

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?97886-Billing-Extension

other than that, you could consider posting in Marketplace (or asking a mod to move this thread there) and pay for a solution to this, i'm not sure that there is a quick-fix hook that can easily resolve this issue.