What is the best WHMCS template for ver 6.2.0?

Sergio

Jack has good ones and super support http://www.templategenie.com/

Unfortunately I contacted him about something I didn't like on his web site and he was far from professional to answer my question that is why I didn't went with this service and still continue looking for another option.

NOTE: I will not post any info about what was the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

You can check out also http://www.thememetro.com if some how your modules dont work with this themes he can help you to making it work not like other themes company that i see that dont do nothing :)

Thanks, htb.

That is the other option that I saw but sent a ticket this morning regarding the WEB HOSTER template and haven't received any answer yet to my question, it was about 7 hours ago.

Thanks, htb.

That is the other option that I saw but sent a ticket this morning regarding the WEB HOSTER template and haven't received any answer yet to my question, it was about 7 hours ago.

Give him time he response to you :)

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Jack, and I would not expect you to go into details. I personally have had nothing but good experiences with him. Any tickets I have made have been handled quickly, usually never more than a couple of hours and he has been very helpful and open to criticism. He is very quick to update them when WHMCS makes their changes. And I know all too well that people have different experiences with vendors, one person my swear by them, another will swear at them :)

I posted the suggestion as I have nothing but good to say about him and his templates.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Jack, and I would not expect you to go into details. I personally have had nothing but good experiences with him. Any tickets I have made have been handled quickly, usually never more than a couple of hours and he has been very helpful and open to criticism. He is very quick to update them when WHMCS makes their changes. And I know all too well that people have different experiences with vendors, one person my swear by them, another will swear at them :)

I posted the suggestion as I have nothing but good to say about him and his templates.

Thank you, DougK94.

Your feedback is appreaciated.

Hi ThemeMetro,

Can you please edit your post? the quoted that you wrote was not about your themes in any way.

Thank you for answering my ticket, I answered you back. Basically, I like your theme but want to have a nice server photo or picture, you reply that I can use any one I want and that is great but, Do you know where to buy or get nice pictures?

Regards,

Sergio

Hello Sergio,

You may buy from envato's photodune ..

Hi ThemeMetro,

Can you please edit your post? the quoted that you wrote was not about your themes in any way.

Thank you for answering my ticket, I answered you back. Basically, I like your theme but want to have a nice server photo or picture, you reply that I can use any one I want and that is great but, Do you know where to buy or get nice pictures?

Regards,

Sergio

• 3 weeks later...

I did search and didn't find the answer here. I am looking for the best Wordpress vendor or theme(s) that are easy to integrate with WHMCS. I have one that claims to be WHMCS friendly, we bought it and installed it...and we also have whmcs-bridge pro and it will doesn't look right. The integration is just not very elegant...so much that we complained and got a refund. Any suggestions for a friendly WP vendor for WHMCS friendly templates?

Jack has good ones and super support http://www.templategenie.com/

Thank you for your recommendation Doug, I appreciate your kind words.

I put so much time and effort into my WHMCS templates and have done for around 4 years now so it's nice to hear positive feedback like this.

Unfortunately I contacted him about something I didn't like on his web site and he was far from professional to answer my question that is why I didn't went with this service and still continue looking for another option.

NOTE: I will not post any info about what was the issue.

Please do post the information here, you can't accuse me of being un-professional without providing the details. I have a feeling I remember who you are, please do confirm so the viewers of this thread can get the full story.

If my memory serves me correctly it was a miss understanding related to my free bonuses and has nothing to do with my templates.

--

Regards,

Jack

Edited by zomex

I've found our email discussions Sergio.

You were confused by the 2Checkout coupon code offer which offers a discount on their application form. This is a free bonus I include with my templates.

Here is the snippet relating to this in your initial email:

but reading all the info about the template I see that you give a 2CheckOut Cupon and below it is written:

"Included in your welcome email will be a exclusive 2Checkout coupon code that'll give you a discount on the monthly fee."

What is this monthly fee that doesn't appear any where in the page?

Here was my response to your initial email (replied on the same day):

Hello Sergio,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Sorry for the confusion with regards to 2Checkout.

There is no monthly fee for the template, 2Checkout is one of many payment gateways available for WHMCS however you do not need to use 2Checkout to process payments. There's many payment gateways you can install in WHMCS which do not have any monthly fees such as PayPal.

I can see how this would be confusing and will look at getting that section edited across the website.

If you have any further questions I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Jack Curtis

Templategenie.com

You're the only person to ever have any confusion over the offer, as I stated 2checkout is one of many payment gateways available for WHMCS. I provide a coupon for them should you choose to use them but that is completely optional, you could use PayPal for example which doesn't have a monthly or setup fee.

I've updated this section with some additional text to ensure that there is no confusion in the future.

Before:

Included in your welcome email will be a exclusive 2Checkout coupon code that'll give you a discount on the monthly fee.

After:

Included in your welcome email will be a exclusive 2Checkout coupon code that'll give you a discount on the monthly fee. This is a optional payment gateway, WHMCS offers support for over 30 gateways some of which have no setup or monthly fees such as PayPal.

As mentioned in my initial reply, editing my bonuses has been on my too do list for a while now as you were the only person to raise this as misleading. The bonuses have been included for around 2 or so years.

Regards,

Jack

Edited by zomex

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think they are in service anymore ... I have been wanting the FLAT theme for awhile now. There store is down, and their Facebook wall is posted with all sorts of support problems from other customers. Maybe someone will know something I don't, perhaps the designer/developer is taking a short break and/is working on making his themes compatible with Ver. 6.2.X