Product upgrades not working

webix

Hello WHMCS team.

I am testing WHMCS since some days now on a local machine and on the side developped an addon. I am very pleased with your product and plan to purchase it.

However i am facing an issue with the product upgrades/downgrades.

I have a product which change it's value based on a number of connections (yes, it's for a VPN server).

This product has a base number of 10 connections and it can go till 200.

I did that config easily with the "configurable options" and on initial purchase it works fine.

The problem appears when the client want to update the product connections by exemple from 10 to 50, he can't do it because he doesn't have how-to do it.

I can't send him to purchase the same product with more connections because that will create another virtual server on my VPN server. I have read your documentation and it's said that if i select the option "Configurable Options" on the product "upgrades" tab, he could upgrade or downgrade the configurable options. But that isn't working.

I am doing something wrong or this is a bug? Or is it just a disabled feature because i am still on the 30 day trial period?

BTW the WHMCS version is 6.0.1

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Webix,

This interface has changed in the six theme, assuming you have a customer with a product that has configurable options and is allowed to upgrade them, when they visit that product's details under my services they will see a sidebar link that allows them to upgrade.

That being said, this forum is not focused on providing direct support, if you have future questions like this you will get a faster reply by opening a support ticket.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Edited by WHMCS Nate