Tickets placed in the first queue after upgrade to v6

Hello,

Can you please update this thread with a few more details to help me reproduce this? You have multiple departments with different email addresses. Do they poll the same pop3 account or different pop3 accounts? I have not been able to reproduce this yet.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Hi Nate

I'm having this same problem too.

I have 7 support departments. On the support ticket department page they are listed, for examples sake, as a@support.com, b@support.com through to g@support.com

Strangely, some emails sent to g@support.com end up in a@support.com. I have not worked out the pattern as not all are incorrectly routed, only some.

Each department retrieves email using POP3 credentials. However, some address to one department ends up in. The ticket mail import log doesn't reveal anything - it just shows ticket imported successfully and the incorrect department address.

I'm happy to provide further details - let me know.

Cheers,

Peter

Hi Nate

This thread also appears relate to this problem:

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?103482-Any-mail-that-sent-to-my-WHMCS-is-deliverd-to-one-department

It was stated that "It looks like every time there is a name in the "to" field in a mail (by using a contact I created and / or by replaying to a mail that someone sent me that have a name) - and not only email address, the mail won't reach the right place while using POP3 Import method.".

I hope this can be resolved shortly.

Hello,

Thanks for the link to the second thread. It looks like we may now have the insight we needed to make this reproducible and thus get a fix. We have opened case CORE-8787 to investigate this further and hopefully get it resolved. Once we get a fix we will strongly consider getting making a hotfix available.

Have a great day,

Nate C