Error in WHMCS6

scysys

Can someone Help with this Error in WHMCS 6?

Critical Error
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1615 Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared (SQL: delete from `tblbannedips` where `expires` < 2015-07-12 14:20:46)

It´s from time to time 1 or 2 Minutes then it´s gone. Actually i don´t find myself this Error?

Regards

scysys

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

That'll be because v6.0 uses PDO for database connections whilst previous versions did not, and this bug only seems to affect PDO.

Increasing the MySQL table_definition_cache setting seems to be an accepted workaround for this.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, twhiting9275 said:

There's really no reason not to be on v7 at this point

there are reasons - not least the fact that the latest version (v7.4.2) can't seemingly calculate VAT correctly under all circumstances... I can think of others, but i'll let them slide.

10 hours ago, twhiting9275 said:

One would think that would be applicable to v6 as well, just sayin :)

it isn't, only v7.4.2... I made exactly the same demo order in v7.4.2 (after hotfix installed) and v6.3.1 yesterday - v6.3.1 gets it correct on both cart/invoice; v7.4.2 gets it right in cart, but not invoice... and we're not talking 0.01 difference, it was far larger than that.

TPTB have been told about it... but are still in denial. :(