scysys
Member-
Posts
19 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by scysys
-
I also confirm, that switching to nd_pdo_mysql was working. Also confirm that dl.php from 8.0.5 was working. Only new version not!
-
Introducing WHMCS Whatsapp Notification Module
scysys replied to Ardeshir's topic in Third Party Add-ons
Great Work! You can do the same for Telegram :p? -
Disable Registration with E-Mail-Adresses from own Domains
scysys replied to scysys's topic in Third Party Add-ons
No reason to be unfriendly here. The Integration was by an external Developer. I can't support this. This is the part of the Developer which is also active here. I understand. As you said. "the feature request system being useless" You can close no interest about this topic to discuss anymore. -
Template: upgrade-configure.tpl & unsubscribe.tpl
scysys replied to scysys's topic in General Discussion
You're right. This happens because Template "unsubscribe.tpl" is listed here: https://github.com/WHMCS/templates-six Whats with "upgrade-configure.tpl". You can say something about it? -
Disable Registration with E-Mail-Adresses from own Domains
scysys replied to scysys's topic in Third Party Add-ons
I know that. I only would bring this Topic up to date. To say that my first Post with disabled registrations for own Domains is not an good solution. Thats definitely not the same. It only validates an address on registration or change. But not when it comes unavailable over time. We already have an own solution for this. But it should be better when those features should be on board. Too many own integrations unnecessarily increase the maintenance effort for new versions. -
Disable Registration with E-Mail-Adresses from own Domains
scysys replied to scysys's topic in Third Party Add-ons
I think this one: https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/force-customer-to-change-e-mail-adress-on-login should be the best solution. -
Can someone explain where the Template "upgrade-configure.tpl" and "unsubscribe.tpl" is used. I thought "unsubscribe.tpl" was on "/index.php?rp=/subscription&action=optout&email=xxx". But also when I empty the Template "unsubscribe.tpl", there is the same output. So "unsubscribe.tpl" must be for another Part in WHMCS that I not find.
-
Disable Registration with E-Mail-Adresses from own Domains
scysys replied to scysys's topic in Third Party Add-ons
Sorry Brian!, but you not understand correctly. Maybe my English I want to disable signup with email adresses from own domains. Look: - You register an Domain: whmcs2017.com - You have an E-Mail-Adress under your Domain like: brian@whmcs2017.com That´s just Bad. Those E-Mail-Adresses has an high failure rate over time. I only want to allow to register with E-Mail-Adresses from Free Mail Providers out there. Like Gmail, Outlook and so on. So Ban is no option. -
That´s not right. OVH has also an Domain Reseller Program: https://partners.ovh.com/ For OVH API i recommend this Module: http://bstacknetworks.com/whmcs-ovh-api-manager.php
-
ServerPing - Offer Server Monitoring to Your Customers
scysys replied to jclarke's topic in Commercial Modules and Addons
PHP 7 Please -
How to check for an Active Product by an Customer?
scysys replied to scysys's topic in Third Party Add-ons
That´s perfect, thank you Brian -
I want to give users access to an closed section. How can i check in Smarty Templates if users has an active product for ProductID 49? Hope someone can help
-
Seems to be an MySQL Bug --> http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=42041 But actually it only occurs in actuall WHMCS Version 6
-
Can someone Help with this Error in WHMCS 6? Critical Error SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1615 Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared (SQL: delete from `tblbannedips` where `expires` < 2015-07-12 14:20:46) It´s from time to time 1 or 2 Minutes then it´s gone. Actually i don´t find myself this Error? Regards scysys
-
same problem here changed nothing an test original templates...nothing work any idea?
-
Free Hook: Auto-Check your customer details
scysys replied to altomarketing's topic in Third Party Add-ons
thank you for this -
Is there an Module like "Open Ticket after x Days" I don´t find anything, can anybody help ?
-
I´m also interested. Country: Germany
