EnomSSL module SSL Provisioning Date displays as '00/00/0000'

Hi,

I use the enomssl module for SSL certificate orders. Ordering, configuration and processing all works fine ... except on the product details page for a certificate the 'SSL Provisioning Date' at the bottom of the page always displays '00/00/0000'.

This is just above the 'Configuration Status: Completed - Configure Now' text.

If I click into "Configure Now" (the cert has already been completed), then all the correct information is displayed, it's just on the Product Details page that the date is missing.

Is this a known bug with the enomssl module?

Until a fix is available, is there a simple way to just remove that line altogether?

I have attached a couple of screenshots to show the problem.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

enomssl-2.png

enomssl-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

FYI. I noticed this on mine a while back [in the past month]. I don't order many SSLs, and usually never provision them through WHMCS. But I did one time and noticed this.

No, I can't open a ticket or give you access. But I'm here to say it's not just gbotica seeing this issue.

M

Hello,

Our support team caught a relevant detail I missed. Thanks for opening a support ticket, I can confirm the case was opened with all the relevant details and our release team understands what is needed to fix this.

Have a great day,

Nate C