What do I need? -Final help.

micomte

Question

thanks for your help, please help me to know WHMCS.

1 ) Currently I have several customers, mostly non-profit organizations, from Rose Hosting (direct admin -nginex), I can stay on this server and render my services from there ?

1.2 )you can install and configure everything there (Rose hosting) / (direct admin -nginex)

2 ) I can Add this previous costumer to my Whmcs.

3) What do I need?

3.1 - Monthly No Branding $18.95/mo

3.2 - Project Management Addon

3.3 - Licensing Addon

3.4 - Configurable Package Addon

and what more..I mean, I need a website, like whmcs templates or Home Files WordPressTechnology Hosting

Ainex Host WHMCS WordPress Integration Theme,

4) any discount coupons?

Edited by micomte

2 answers to this question

Hi,

1. What kind of hosting do you have from Rose Hosting (shared, reseller, VPS etc)? If you're on a reseller+ you shouldn't find any issues hosting WHMCS on the same server which you will provide services from.

1.2 WHMCS does have a DirectAdmin module so everything should be fine though the actual system requirements can be found here: http://docs.whmcs.com/System_Requirements - You might need to change the rewrite rules to work with Nginx however (you can find some help with this in Google).

3. What are you selling, exactly? For example, if it is just standard hosting then you don't need the licensing addon. If you're selling software however, the licensing addon would be useful.

5. I am unaware of any discount codes running directly at WHMCS (and they don't normally run promotions) though some providers such as ourselves will offer you with a free WHMCS license and in our case, a free WHMCS configuration.

Hi,

1. What kind of hosting do you have from Rose Hosting (shared, reseller, VPS etc)? If you're on a reseller+ you shouldn't find any issues hosting WHMCS on the same server which you will provide services from.

1.2 WHMCS does have a DirectAdmin module so everything should be fine though the actual system requirements can be found here: http://docs.whmcs.com/System_Requirements - You might need to change the rewrite rules to work with Nginx however (you can find some help with this in Google).

3. What are you selling, exactly? For example, if it is just standard hosting then you don't need the licensing addon. If you're selling software however, the licensing addon would be useful.

5. I am unaware of any discount codes running directly at WHMCS (and they don't normally run promotions) though some providers such as ourselves will offer you with a free WHMCS license and in our case, a free WHMCS configuration.

I have a vpz, SD16 / nginx.. contact with them, and I say I have no problem. yup!~~

I buy it...

thanks,