Register modules bugs 5.3.9

After upgrading this morning from 5.3.6, all seemed to be fine until I have 2 orders with domain registration with OVH, and Francedns, the modules are simply not able to connect....

Waiting for a feedback by tocket of whmcs.

They must be busy working o nseveral problems of this upgrade, I'm going to downgrade to 5.3.6 until all problems are solved, we can not wait like this......

Whmcs came to see what was going on this morning...

I have forgot to mention that tab domain is heavily loading also, and I get white pages also from time to time

They forced me to register a domain also with francedns, domain has been registered, and I got contradictory message from admin whmcs saying it could not connect to host, and francedns tells me that domain is registered 2 minutes after, in this case it works 50%.

For OVH, we get this message :

SoapFault exception: [HTTP] Could not connect to host in /home/yoorsrev/public_html/modules/registrars/ovh/ovh.php:0

Stack trace:

Whmcs says to contact OVH to solve this ! whereas they are supposed to have tested everything before releasing this upgrade.

Nothing is solved, and nearly like usual, the technical support reports faults on others.

I'm going to downgrade to 5.3.6 ASAP !

My idea is that the registrar modules have been improved for security, and now with need to add another port on server config so that it works. Whmcs is unable to provide this information like if they tested only half of their upgrade which include these modules...

Hello,

I was able to track down the ticket you opened. The issue with OVH was not a bug in the product, but that your server was not able to connect to the OVH server due to environment issues. The issues with FranceDNS do not appear to have been resolved yet, however that module is not shipped by WHMCS. Thus I am going to close this thread as not a bug. If you would like help investigating the FranceDNS module issue feel free to keep working with our tech support team to investigate this further.

Have a great day,

Nate C