Call an external PHP script from upon autorelease module creation

didier1

Hi all.

The needs: I would like my field technician to receive an appoitment request they could add in their calendar upon auto-release module creation. An email notiifcation would be the second best option if calendar item is not possible.

The Approach: I would like to get the auto-release module to call an external PHP script upon module creation. Then, if we could pass a few variable ( bookmarks) to that script, I should be able to send calendar item with order information ( product name, custom fields : date,time,address, etc.)

An easier option would be to trigger an email to be sent once the welcome email is send to client, but since the BCC field is not available in the email template, I wnder if that would be profitable for me

Please met me know if you can guide me or find an easier/ more doable approach -

thanks in Advance