New Add-ons HTB Amazon S3 Backup WHMCS

We are happy to announce the WHMS module that everybody is waiting for. It is called HTB Amazon S3 Backup WHMCS Module.

With this module you can now offer cPanel Backup service -- one of the biggest marketing in business now. With this module you don’t need to worry about storage or data loss because your server is backed up directly on Amazon Server. cPanel Backup service is one of the biggest services out they in the internet!

Amazon Simple Storage Service is a fully redundant data storage system. It makes it easy to store and retrieve any amount of data, anytime, from anywhere!

Features:

• Automated daily backup for all accounts
  • Instant backup capability to run backup at any time through client panel
  • Ability for client to define the maximum amount of backup sets to keep
  • Clients can add multiple accounts to backup
  • Instant backup space provisioning (clients can add more backup space instantly)
  • Automated backup alerts notification to clients
  • Backup account is treated as a product on WHMCS; you can give it for free, or set a price
  • Automated backup account setup, suspension, termination, just like any other WHMCS server module

WHMCS Amazon S3 Backup Pricing - View Screenshots

If you have any questions, email me at sales (at) hostthebest.com

Support!

For support please submit a support ticket here (Click here). Please do not submit support requests in this thread. If you discover a bug, please submit here and we shall patch the mod ASAP and release an update fixing the bug.

We continue to develop and improve the HTB Amazon S3 Backup Module based on your feedback. Just drop by our request at http://dev.hostthebest.com to see the active community we have and the responsiveness to our user’s requests and suggestions.

Sale Price:

Owned License: $29.99 Click Here

The HTB Amazon S3 Backup Module Owned License. This script license is suitable if your business only uses one domain.

Source Code: $59.99 Click Here

This Developer license includes full source code

Click Here To View All WHMCS Add-ons By WHMCSExpert

The next fifteen (15) customers who purchase the module will get $5.00 USD off the Sale Price. To get this $5 discount, you must use this discount code, S3backup, when you order. If you do not use this discount code when you order you will NOT get the $5 off. Please remember to use the discount, S3backup, when you order.

Do You Need Custom Development?

Don't hesitate any longer! Contact us now!

Also I don’t know if you have seen this new module I created a few days ago at http://www.hostthebest.com/accountvalidation.php.

Coming Soon from whmcsexpert.com

HTB Link Directory 1.0

HTB WhoisOnline 2.1

HTB Ticket Number Restriction 2.0

We accept all major credit cards through 2CO as well as PayPal.

Chat with us through live support or send in a ticket if you would like more information or go to here.

There you will find all your questions answered.

Thanks again for choosing Host The Best. We appreciate your business!

Ok am add other fifteen (15) customers who purchase the module will get $5.00 USD off the Sale Price. To get this $5 discount, you must use this discount code, S3backup, when you order. If you do not use this discount code when you order you will NOT get the $5 off.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATED 2.0:

New French Design

Added S3 master bucket to save the S3 backup in the master bucket

Added List accounts by domain

Added Admin area panel for S3 module

Added View accounts list in S3 module

Added Backup download monthly limitation

Added Download backup from S3 module

Added Email Template Manager

Added 5 Email Notification

Added Download link or by download the file many times

Added Option to specify an S3 bucket for backups

Added Hourly Backup

Added Reset download limitation button in S3 module

Fixed Moved S3 settings to module panel

Fixed Licence Check

Fixed secure s3 info no login information will be stored in the customer website

Fixed Secure the backup download link now the customer can download the backup but can't see the download link

Updated Secure S3 and cPanel login information by encrypting the data in the database

Updated Changed the cron job to 1 file

Updated Changed how the account will be saved in S3 bucket example. domain_com_user4563_GT5GH4

Updated Hidden The Secret Key

Updated Hidden The Access Key

The next fifteen (15) customers who purchase the module will get $5.00 USD off the Sale Price. To get this $5 discount, you must use this discount code, S3, when you order. If you do not use this discount code when you order you will NOT get the $5 off. Please remember to use the discount, S3, when you order.

Since i purchased this module on 1st Nov. it has not worked and their support just seems to be going round in circles. all this has actually managed to do is constantly open FTP connections to Amazon AWS but never made any backups.

Sir waiting on your service provider why we can not login in the client area

well it seems they take your money , does not give you a working module and they when you say after 18 days you have had enough and want a refund which is a reasonable request when you pay for something that does not work.

They through a hissy fit

You total wrong i tell you in skype that am working on a new version and you tell me going to wait of the new update.

Second please dont order my site no more

the fact i tried to order on his halloween special which he advertised on here when he never had this item available, he told me he would give discount and then if i wait until version 2 was ready, which i did and after installing version 2 it never worked.

so how can i be wrong when he provided me something that never worked. so i advise anyone to think twice before ordering from HTB

i made very clear to you in skype that i working on the new version and if you read me policy it said no refund on source code. I have more the 20 clients use this modules and small my have small issues with server but they dont jump fast ask of refund like you do. Know I understand why alot company dont sale the source code because of this reason.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

I have v1.9 and v2.0 and both are running find.

I also did have a few small issues (my fault) got those corrected and now backups are running fine.

Support has been good for me through there helpdesk and on Skype.

I'm sorry to hear you had troubles.

well HTB this went on for 18 days and i did not have a working module, you never gave me 1,.9, you had me wait for version 2.0 which yes i was happy to wait. this was not the issue. the issue was after 18 days of having version 2.0 this never worked. You need to check up on laws of various countries and if an item/service does not work after a reasonable time then the buyer is fully entitled to a refund. I would say 18 days without a working module is unacceptable

You need to check up on laws of various countries and if an item/service does not work after a reasonable time then the buyer is fully entitled to a refund.

I've read posts from you before mentioning 'laws' and they all bugged me. This one does too.

OP states a refund has been provided, feel free to continue the discussion with the OP at his own website support channel.

This thread is closed.