Sequential Paid Invoice Numbering NOT working

Hello,

There has been a previously identified regression with sequential paid invoices not working correctly when combined with a custom invoice format setting. This was given case number 4549, is this what you are experiencing? If not please open a ticket with a lot more details so we can get your issue tracked down as well.

Nate C

Where I can find this case numbers ???

So how can I resolve this problem ?

I don`t understand this online support. ALWAYS redirect me to other person or support.

WHMCS has the worst support ever ! Never get a solution ... always redirect support to others !!!

Edited by fiberit

Where I can find this case numbers ???

there isn't an online list of open cases - if you're lucky, you might find reference to it by searching the forums (perhaps via google)...

https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?89126-5-3-7-Issue-with-Proforma-Invoicing-Sequential-Paid-Invoice-Numbering

So how can I resolve this problem ?

you will probably have to wait for whmcs to either post a hotfix (http://docs.whmcs.com/HotFixes) or until the next release update.

I don`t understand this online support. ALWAYS redirect me to other person or support.

WHMCS has the worst support ever ! Never get a solution ... always redirect support to others !!!

these forums don't provide official whmcs support - it's more a community of other whmcs users who might have similar problems and hopefully possible solutions.

in fairness, I think "Bug Reports" is semi-official in that it is checked by whmcs support staff - the other forums aren't guaranteed to be.

but if you have a function that isn't working properly in whmcs, and you can't find a mention of it or solution to the issue in these forums, the best idea is to open a ticket directly with whmcs support... though they may tell you exactly the same as WHMCS Nate has said, and say that they are aware of it and a solution will be released at some point in the future.

Hello,

The bugs forum is specifically dedicated to reporting issues so they can be addresses in future releases. It is not intended as a technical support channel. We have a specific format request for this forum for that reason. I think its pretty clear that the issue you are having has been identified and I can confirm its been prioritized and a fix is being worked on.

At this point the goals of this forum have been met. If you want to request a hotfix be made, that goes through our support channels. If you want to talk about possible work arounds, that goes through our support channels.

I am going to close this thread as the goals for it have been met.