eNom bug, wrong contact info

ditto

I have checked the box in WHMCS that says this:

Use Clients Details	 Tick this box to use clients details for the Billing/Admin/Tech contacts

However after upgrade to WHMCS 5.3.6, when I register a new domain using the eNom registrar module, only the "Registrant" contact information is set to the clients contact information, but both "Admin" and "Tech" is set to my own contact information.

I think this only happens when there is langauge special characters in the clients contact information. Because when there is language special characters, like æ, ø or å in clients contact information, it is changed (like it should) to character "a" or "o" in the "Registrant" contact information. However when I "Modify Contact Information" to change "Admin" and "Tech" back to the client own contact information, these language special characters is not changed to "a" and "o", but is used like they are, and eNom don't support those characters.

Anyway, the bug is in WHMCS 5.3.6 when using the eNom module to register a domain for a client that have æ, ø or å in the contact information, what happens then is that only "Registrant" contact information is set to the clients own contact information, but but "Admin" and "Tech" contact information is set to my own contact information.

Before I upgraded it worked fine and all "Registrant", "Admin" and "Tech" was set to the clients own contact information, after upgrade, only "Registrant" is set to client, the rest is set to my own contact information. Please fix this ASAP.

Hello,

Thanks for reporting this. It has been previously reported in a ticket and was given case number 4291. When we release a build with it fixed, you can use the bug report number to confirm that in the changelog.

Have a great day,

Nate C