Account deleted, details still hold on in order form

I'm currently developing my new template.

When finishing the form it created my account, but something went wrong, I deleted the account and did the

orderform again. But WHMCS does say I still have an account but doesn't show my details (because they are deleted).

Way to reproduce.

Make a new order as client, then delete the client from the admin account.

Re-do the order and you will see it doesn't show your contact form but just text.

I understand that this not the normal way, but atleast it should display the contactform again.

Edit: I'ts because this value {if $loggedin} is saying I'm logged on

Hello,

That is happening because you still have a valid session, normally because you checked "remember me" when you logged in and did not click the logout link.

You can also dismiss this by clearing your cookies for the domain WHMCS is installed on. At this point I consider this the software behaving as expected. I am going to leave this thread open, if you feel differently let me know and I will open a case with our developers.

Have a great day.

Nate C