Autodelete due domains?

bollocks

WHMCS doesn't do that - certainly not with the registrars i've used it with so far... you can manually delete them, and it would probably be possible to write an addon to automate it, but I don't think WHMCS can do it automatically out of the box.

Edited by brian!

it would be but my provider (Openprovider) sets all domains to autorenew for some reason.

If I manually remove the autorenew at the provider and renew the domain through WHMCS it is automaticly toggled to 'autorenew' again...

So a domain would never expire unless I manage thousands domains by hand every day to delete the domains that expired on that given day.

Edited by bollocks

it might be worth contacting openprovider directly about this as I think they wrote their registrar addon, so they're probably in a better position to solve your issue.

the page below makes mention of disabling autorenew on an account level rather than by domain - is this something that you can do?

http://support.openprovider.eu/entries/28049653-Renewal-policies-in-Openprovider

if the whmcs module is then switching the account setting back, then OP should be able to fix the module from doing this.

Will WHMCS automaticly delete domains at the registrar when the invoice for renewal is past due?

No. WHMCS has a very simplistic view of a domains' "lifecycle" and expects the mostly non-existant 'expiry' to take care of that for you.

What you'd do is

1. confirm if your registrar has an API / automated way of telling them to delete domains

2. write a script to do that based on your selection criteria

it might be worth contacting openprovider directly about this as I think they wrote their registrar addon, so they're probably in a better position to solve your issue.

the page below makes mention of disabling autorenew on an account level rather than by domain - is this something that you can do?

http://support.openprovider.eu/entries/28049653-Renewal-policies-in-Openprovider

if the whmcs module is then switching the account setting back, then OP should be able to fix the module from doing this.

I have disabled autorenew on account level, still all domains are set to autorenew and if manually changed they will be set to autorenew automatcly after 24 hrs.

I figure this is because all domains are set to autorenew in WHMCS (or no invoices would be generated).

I want invoices generated and if they are not paid in time the domain should be ended.

No. WHMCS has a very simplistic view of a domains' "lifecycle" and expects the mostly non-existant 'expiry' to take care of that for you.

What you'd do is

1. confirm if your registrar has an API / automated way of telling them to delete domains

2. write a script to do that based on your selection criteria

They have a API but I'm not capable of writing such a script myself.