Invalid Token Even After Upgrade to 5.2.12

XiNiX

Dear All,

We were using 5.2.5 and last night sent a mass email.

After this, Whenever we tried to respond to any ticket or make any changes, while saving we are getting this "Invalid Token"

Error.

Since it seemed to be a known bug in 5.2.5 we upgraded our system to 5.2.12, but the issue is still there.

Plz Suggest.

One Strange thing that i can observe is while logging to Admin Panel im unable to login if i dont check : "Remember me until I logout."

Even more weird is the fact, that When i tried to take a backup of my DB via phpmyadmin , im getting the error : "Token Mismatch"

Edited by XiNiX

Whenever we tried to respond to any ticket or make any changes, while saving we are getting this "Invalid Token"

Error.

Same here, I've been having to use the mobile version because I cannot respond to tickets from the normal admin panel.

I've had a ticket with WHMCS for 2 weeks but there's been no solution.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Getting Invalid Token on many pages. IF we disable the token feature everything works well.

But disabling it is a security risk hence we cannot leave it off.

We seem to get it on creating new quotes, viewing whois information and some client functions.

Already tried the templates_c clearing and browsing cache clearing.

Any ideas?

Yes we too, Invalid token on Income on dashboard, invalid token when changing administrators passwords, invalid token on whois, invalid token on many things. This suck, we are on version 5.2.14. Why is this happening? Also trouble logging in on admin, have to tick set it on remember me all the time, otherwise it won't log in. What is going on?

Hello,

Please open up a support ticket so we can investigate this further. I am not aware of a pattern of issues in either of these areas.

Thanks much,

Nate C

Multiple threads on this issue merged here into this thread and moved to Bug Reports Forums.

Hello,

I remain unable to reproduce any token errors via the intellisearch on 5.2.14. If you have:

* Cleared your templates_c folder.

* Cleared your browser's JS cache.

* Upgraded to 5.2.14.

* Are running the stock admin theme and have uploaded the admin theme template files.

And are still having problems, please PM me a ticket ID with the details for reproducing your specific issue so we can investigate further.

Might be because some have used the following upgrade path:

- 5.2.12 to 5.2.13,

- 5.2.13 to 5.1.14 (right after the upgrade to 5.2.13 as this 5.1 release was mentioned as a new '5.2.14' version,

- 5.2.13 to 5.2.14.

Hello,

I remain unable to reproduce any token errors via the intellisearch on 5.2.14. If you have:

* Cleared your templates_c folder.

* Cleared your browser's JS cache.

* Upgraded to 5.2.14.

* Are running the stock admin theme and have uploaded the admin theme template files.

And are still having problems, please PM me a ticket ID with the details for reproducing your specific issue so we can investigate further.

We have the same issue here. Figured out the "click here to remember me" trick to login after not being able to from 3 browsers, only to get the invalid token issue. What's going on? I paid for an upgrade so it would NOT break!

Anything for a solution?

We have the same issue here. Figured out the "click here to remember me" trick to login after not being able to from 3 browsers, only to get the invalid token issue. What's going on? I paid for an upgrade so it would NOT break!

Anything for a solution?

What did you use to upgrade? Did you use the full install, or the incremental patch?