willow
Retired Forum Member-
Posts
87 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by willow
-
Always! I think this happened a few months ago when the first lot of security issues were found because I was getting lots of tickets being opened with base64 code in the body. Additionally I don't personally have any other software running on the domain my WHMCS is installed so it can't be down to insecurities in another script. I don't know. I've changed all the admin usernames and passwords and renamed my admin folder. I think Matt needs to post an announcement about this so everybody can check if they have been affected!
-
Someone was kind enough to drop me an email today and giving me a link to a file that has been posted online containing all my Admin User Accounts, Usernames and Email Addresses. It contains hundreds if not thousands of WHMCS Admin Accounts details, very possibly including yours! Please see http://pastebin.com/tmNyiXeD to see if your business is included and immediately change all Admin Usernames and Passwords!!
-
Invalid Token Even After Upgrade to 5.2.12
willow replied to XiNiX's topic in Troubleshooting Issues
Have done Nate -
Invalid Token Even After Upgrade to 5.2.12
willow replied to XiNiX's topic in Troubleshooting Issues
I am not able to reply to customer tickets and customers are unable to login to their client area. I've upgraded from 5.2.13 to 5.2.14 using the patch and deleted the contents of the template cache folder but still no change! -
Help needed to use and integrate WHMCS Licensing Module
willow replied to willow's topic in Service Offers & Requests
Email sent -
Would the Custom PDF Invoice Addon be any good for you? http://www.whmcs.com/appstore/6/Custom-PDF-Invoice.html
-
I doubt it would be possible for anyone to edit the mobile edition because it's not standard code. The only way I can think of is for someone to create a new app as such but I doubt WHMCS would give out the code. Your best option really is contact Matt directly via a support ticket
-
Clean HTML Invoice and Quote Templates. Responsive.
willow replied to mvpro2's topic in Third Party Add-ons
Both commercial and free templates are stunning. It would be nice however to have image titles on the icons on the right hand side so when hovered over a title comes up to show what each icon does. I've bookmarked your site for the future but fantastic work -
It's a shame that taking some more screenshots is too much trouble for you because I can't buy it as it is
-
With respect, I'm not going to buy something unless I'm sure it's what i need. Giving potential customers as much information as possible is key to gaining sales and providing adequate screenshots is just the basics
-
I've been desperate for this for over 4 years now so i REALLY hope it's as good as it seems! Can we have more screenshots or a demo though please?? There are 10 different carts to choose from in WHMCS and you only have 1 screenshot. I REALLY want to buy this as I could finally let WHMCS control my entire website and get rid of Joomla but I need to see how it's going to look with the different cart choices first. You'll have a definite sale if it looks good!
-
I contacted WHCMS about this a few weeks ago and as far as they are concerned not only will they not be adding any kind of cookie notification to the software but they don't believe they have any need to. Considering all the major shopping cart software now include this and WHMCS is still shopping cart software I feel their decision is wrong I use a very simple script on all my client's websites which just notifies visitors that cookies are being used with a link to their cookie policies and a checkbox to accept and continue. It's not a plugin though but just needs some code to be added to the header and footer files. I'll write some instructions up for installation and add it to the repository when i get a chance but i sell it for another shopping cart on one of my websites for £5.99 but until then feel free to contact me for a demo etc
-
Brilliant. I can't believe i've never noticed that in 4 years lol. Thank you So stick with the "One Time" pricing option then too?
-
I use WHMCS to sell templates for a shopping cart and while i have the downloads set up as product downloads i need to set things up so that access is only available for 1 year and after that year you would need to purchase again to gain access to the download. At the moment the only way i can see to do this is to price the product as 'Recurring' for 1 year. This is fine except the customer has to subscribe to yearly billing which customers won't want to do. I basically need the access to the product download to expire 1 year after purchase. What is the best way to do this?
-
I'm presuming you mean when you click on the 'home' links they are taking you to myhost.com/whmcs? I haven't downloaded the template but if that's the case you'll need to edit the header.tpl and simply change the url
-
This is exactly what i need! Do you have a demo available please?
-
I'd be happy to take a look for you. I've never used the service you're talking about but i do have a different one which i use on all my clients sites
-
Hi guys and gals, When you ban an IP address from the order page the reason generated says "Banned due to Orders". Can someone tell me where to change this message please? I've checked the language files and banned.tpl but can't find that message
-
Thank you very much for replying but i'm confused...If i want to add some html code to the generated .pdf invoices where would actually add that code within invoicepdf.tpl?
-
Brilliant, thank you
-
Hi guys and girls! Its time to redo our template however being a live store i can't afford to take the website down while i customise a new template. Is there some way for me to leave my website open while creating a new front end template? I remember reading somewhere (which i can't find now) that its possible to do this by way of adding something to your url so you can see what your working on while customers still see the current template.
-
I've already added some custom html for the client area invoice but i'd like to add the same info to the generated .pdf invoice. I've looked at the invoicepdf.tpl but im not sure where i should put my custom html so it would show up at the bottom of the generated invoice. Can anyone help please?
-
Looking for whmcs template and legal docs
willow replied to xboss's topic in Service Offers & Requests
We do have some documents available which may be of some use to you http://my.webkinect.co.uk/downloads.php
