[CONFIRMED] - v5.2.4 Check All Not Checking All

Do you see any javascript errors? Using Chrome developer tools ( or equivalent in other browsers ) you may find that there is a conflict somewhere. The select all is working for us.

Do you have any mods or custom scripting added to your admin? My guess is a jquery double up.

I checked FireBug and there are no JS related issues. Your most likely right about JS being overlapped. However this was fine in the previous versions, since upgrading to 5.2.4 (incremental) is when we started to have the issue. So I am pretty sure we are safe to say that this is a WHMCS related issue.

Happening on all themes for me and is starting to become extremely annoying, good job WHMCS...

Now I'm constantly being logged out AND I have to manually check everything when I want to run bulk actions. It's starting to look like they just want to make it annoying for the admins.

Are any of you using add-ons or custom hooks at all? We run a fairly vanilla install and it's all working quite well. I feel for your frustrations and am glad I'm not seeing as I'd be pretty unhappy too.

You probably don't have to process things in bulk. I could be doing other more productive things but instead I have to manually check a couple hundred boxes.

Very true. We setup a new payment gateway for our Indian clients. There is no way in WHMCS to select all indian clients and send an email. We can search by country and then manually select all 1200 clients one by one.

You probably don't have to process things in bulk. I could be doing other more productive things but instead I have to manually check a couple hundred boxes.

Clearly not but I'm also struggling to think where I would need to except in one off situations. Oh and for the record I have several thousand clients in the system...