Hide Services in My Services by Status (Cancelled, Terminated, etc...)

This WHMCS module enables a new option in the Client Area for clients to filter/hide services in the My Services section by status.

For example, if your client checks the box Hide Terminated Services, all terminated services will be removed from the list of services. This preference is then saved in a database table, that way every time the client comes back to the My Services tab, their preferences will be saved.

You can also configure this module to hide terminated and cancelled services by default and this preference will be set the first time the users visits the My Services page.

This module is encoded, for custom changes or an unencoded version quote, please email us at sales@serverping.net.

Order 5 day free trial

Order for $7 USD

The date is showing in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD. I want the date to show in DD/MM/YYYY format.

Please download the module again. With this update the date will now properly display in whatever date format you have selected for WHMCS.

I should be able to add support for the My Domains section as well either with another module or included in this one depending on how long it takes to write the code. I'll get back to you on that in a few days.

Ordered this add-on and it works brilliantly. Customers love it.

I had an issue in my custom template where it wouldn't work and I emailed Joe my template folder. He came on to live chat on my site, emailed me a couple of fixes and once we had made the changes, the issue was resolved. Excellent support for an excellent mod.

Please download the module again. With this update the date will now properly display in whatever date format you have selected for WHMCS.

I should be able to add support for the My Domains section as well either with another module or included in this one depending on how long it takes to write the code. I'll get back to you on that in a few days.

It works great! If domain support is added, that would make this module even better!.

Joe,

I would love to see this added for invoices first (and then domains). Giving customers the ability to hide paid invoices as example and only show the unpaid invoices would be a major benefit. I think domains are something that they would need to see the domain status. sometimes customers come to us thinking their domain is registered with us but is actually registered somewhere else. Hiding domains might confuse them......but hey, I can see the benefits of it too.

For me though, Invoices would be first :-) Any chance? please?

Version 1.1 is now available and allows you to optionally enable this same feature for the My Invoices and My Domains section of WHMCS. This module works with both WHMCS 5.0.3 and 5.1.2.

Works brilliantly and I love the <div class="statusfilter well">

(You just need to add it to the products statusfilter page). It says: <div class="statusfilter"> from version 1.

Superb add-on!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Using 5.2.3 and downloaded the latest version from your site Joe, (1.3) - but it's not working. :-(

I've been using this mod for a while now and customers love it. Hope you can get a fix out soon. cheers.

• 3 months later...

Would it also be possible to hide a service or product from the admin menu for the client?

For instance, I would like to have my customers to use the plesk for DNS editing. So if a customer orders a domain I've added a hook which automagically adds a free product which creates a subscription in plesk with a DNS-only service plan. Only when the customer logs into the client area all he needs to see is the domain-registration, and not the "special" DNS edit module.

Would be great if that would be possible.

Would it also be possible to hide a service or product from the admin menu for the client?

For instance, I would like to have my customers to use the plesk for DNS editing. So if a customer orders a domain I've added a hook which automagically adds a free product which creates a subscription in plesk with a DNS-only service plan. Only when the customer logs into the client area all he needs to see is the domain-registration, and not the "special" DNS edit module.

That is possible but it is outside the scope of this module, we do offer custom development, you can contact us at support@serverping.net for a quote.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am on the latest version of the module (1.4) and the latest version of WHMCS (5.2.8), and have pagination issues on accounts that have more than 100 domains. Has anyone else seen this? When clicking on the next link, it defaults back to showing only 10 domains, and then won't change away from that, not letting me click next or view 100 domains again. So, there is no way to view any domains past the first 100.

• 11 months later...
Any update for 5.3.9 ?

No update is needed, this module still works with the 5.3.9 and the latest 5.3.10. Make sure you didn't overwrite the template changes that are needed for this module to work. See the README if you need to make the modifications again.