Support Tickets overview widget

VicToMeyeZR

I am scratching my head with this widget too, it shows closed tickets from years ago, but if I click any of the options like active or in progress etc it just says nothing found... even though there are a number of matches it could be displaying.

The obvious thing would be to show "all active" tickets, but I can't find a way for it to do that.

Yep - seeing the same issue here.

When we click on any of the "buttons" in the widget on the homepage, like "Open", etc. - it shows the ticket #'s on the button (i.e. (6)), but after clicking on it we see "No Records Found" in the list-view of the widget. If we click on the "View All" link in the bottom right of the widget, it will go to the correct queue - just nothing shows in the widget itself.

Mine shows no buttons except

and no tickets :/

Not sure if I am missing something obvious?

Did you upload the swiftmodders admin theme? If so, go back to the version you are running of WHMCS and re-upload the modules > widgets folder. Swiftmodders widgets are not correct, but the issue still exists even with the default ones, you will at least see all the other buttons that do not work. :)

Did you upload the swiftmodders admin theme? If so, go back to the version you are running of WHMCS and re-upload the modules > widgets folder. Swiftmodders widgets are not correct, but the issue still exists even with the default ones, you will at least see all the other buttons that do not work. :)

I use the default theme but only see the 1 button. I also noticed that several custom status' are missing from the Support Center Overview (Filter Tickets), as well as "closed" etc, and the 3 that are showing all show (0).

Ke0zh.png

3Kvfb.png

• WHMCS CEO

In any cases I've seen of this so far, it just seems to be a department assignments issue and so editing and resaving the admin profile in Setup > Administrators should take care of it. If it doesn't, please open a ticket so we can take a look.

Matt

In any cases I've seen of this so far, it just seems to be a department assignments issue and so editing and resaving the admin profile in Setup > Administrators should take care of it. If it doesn't, please open a ticket so we can take a look.

Matt

Ooo.. that way. I wasn't thinking about that. I went into my profile and saved it. duh...

Your right, that fixed the issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, agreed, there should be an additional item added to the array, the sum of 'open' and 'customer reply' and lit up in a different color if the value >0 Refreshed in the background with AJAX ideally.

Having to hunt through a bunch of randomly ordered blue pills looking to see if there's anybody that needs help is prone to mistakes. Make it easier please :)

• 1 month later...
Is there a way to show only "awaiting reply" tickets in this widget? This new widget makes us crazy. All I want to see is if there are any tickets that must be replied. We miss customer-reply or opened sometimes.

agreed, we have missed a few tickets after upgrading to V5 in the past 24 hours because of this! Has anyone figured out a way to make the widget default to OPEN tickets instead of flagged tickets?

• 4 weeks later...
agreed, we have missed a few tickets after upgrading to V5 in the past 24 hours because of this! Has anyone figured out a way to make the widget default to OPEN tickets instead of flagged tickets?

This is how I did it: on file modules/widgets/tickets_overview.php search for

<div class="ticketoverviewlink"><a href="supporttickets.php?view='.$status.'">'.$_ADMINLANG['home']['viewall'].' »</a></div>

and change view='.$status.' to view=active

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So you don't actually go to the ticket area, and then blame a widget (that we never had before)? Weird..

Also for ^^ Yes an awaiting reply tab would be nice, but you should know your ticket system and which ones need a reply. Shouldn't you?