google calinder

I mean its good to have the calendar that will show to the hosting company team wena every one need to pay Plus it will be good to do for clients intergratein with time then clients know wean some of the team work and wean its off time

also be reall 99% of ppl use google

I use Google for many things, but do not trust it for important ones like email, apps and docs (though I do use analytics and ads). Can't help but get the impression it will all come back to bite folks in the end. Same goes for every free email service, but especially for G, as they tie it all together into one login, and that feels like a mistake.

Kind of like Internet Explorer and Windows...

WHMCS already has a calendar (under the Utilities menu) that displays when invoices are due.

Thanks John. I hope you guys put some more attention on that , a little bit more improvement and it will become very helpful

Thanks

what im asking here its that the calendar that has whmcs its for admins only the clients cant see that so if im right wean you open calendar in google you can share it with other users and if do api with this calander then clients will see every staff (this will need to be added like in kayako) wean some one online and wean not + all invoicse they will see n calander and lets be reall almost 90% of people use gmail so if they will see also in gmail in calander this i think it will be good