Any news on v4.2 ?

Pete_RH

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the option to have different client usernames and passwords for accounts / technical / management contacts with access only to their relevant areas.

Thats awesome!. Hopefully it allows you to take existing accounts and make them a subaccount of another account. I have several users who have employees that use the helpdesk under different user names.

I hope they don't release any new version until they have implemented IDN support. Please, we need IDN support!

I second to that. Domain registration is one of the key functionalities of a program like WHMCS and as such should have support for IDN domains.

• WHMCS CEO

As announced in the December newsletter, the headline new features of 4.2 are going to be:

*Tiennial (3 Year) billing cycle support

*Sub-accounts for the client area with configurable permissions

*A simplified way for clients to pay multiple invoices in one go

*Extended promotional abilities allowing you to give a discount on one item when ordered with another item

*Multi-language support for announcements & knowledgebase entries

*The ability to define custom ticket statuses

Then there'll be usual selection of little tweaks and enhancements which haven't been publicised such as the ability for an admin to schedule a cancellation at the end of the current billing cycle.

I think it would be a good idea not to expect anything that hasn't been announced and then you won't be disappointed :)

The beta will commence next week with selected users. Keep an eye on the forums for news about how to apply for that when active.

Matt

As announced in the December newsletter, the headline new features of 4.2 are going to be:

*Tiennial (3 Year) billing cycle support

*Sub-accounts for the client area with configurable permissions

*A simplified way for clients to pay multiple invoices in one go

*Extended promotional abilities allowing you to give a discount on one item when ordered with another item

*Multi-language support for announcements & knowledgebase entries

*The ability to define custom ticket statuses

Then there'll be usual selection of little tweaks and enhancements which haven't been publicised such as the ability for an admin to schedule a cancellation at the end of the current billing cycle.

I think it would be a good idea not to expect anything that hasn't been announced and then you won't be disappointed :)

The beta will commence next week with selected users. Keep an eye on the forums for news about how to apply for that when active.

Matt

Nice work, Look forward to it 8)

Hi,

I'm very interested too, although we have to wait long for a multi-domain system.

But what I want to say:

If possible update alle the used thrre-part-scripts, like Jquery, JqueryUI,TinyMCE,PHPMailer with the Version 4.2.

So the latest bugs are fixed and we needn't give alle the new versions of the script along with each module.

Thanks and good Working.

Regards,

Florian

Yeah, same here too. I would really like to be one of the beta testers.

I'll second that. I was with 4.0 although I came into it a little late in the game. I wasn't invited this time around. At this point, I'm curious mainly as to how sub accounts are going to work with things like actionhooks and stuff.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Anyone who beta tested version 4.0 will automatically be enrolled as a beta tester this time around.

For those who didn't, see the notice @ http://forum.whmcs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40 for information about the beta and how to apply if you've got some free time on your hands to help out! We appreciate all the help we can get.

Matt