WHMCS-CSF Auto Unblocking Module - Let you customer unban themselves - Save 25%

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I did reply and said I don't have a test server and I would have to do the testing on our live one. You never replied back.

Well this is all you have said in the PM when I asked you.

I will have to do the testing.

So I don't know if that reply actually meant you don't have a test server and you will do the testing on your live server.

Hello,

Currently I host my clients on my own VPS and then my client area is hosted on a reseller account hosted elsewhere so it can be accessed if there is a problem with the server.

Would I still be able to use this module with the client area on the reseller account or would the client area also have to be hosted on another VPS elsewhere for it to work correctly?

Ashley.S - Your WHMCS install would need to be hosted away from your VPS so it will be fine on your reseller account.

If your WHMCS was hosted on your VPS, your clients wouldn't actually be able to get to your website to unblock themselves.

Ashley.S - Your WHMCS install would need to be hosted away from your VPS so it will be fine on your reseller account.

If your WHMCS was hosted on your VPS, your clients wouldn't actually be able to get to your website to unblock themselves.

I know, which is why its on the reseller account and not on the VPS.

I just wanted to check because of where it says it requires two or more servers with CSF installed, where as I only have one server and the one reseller so I want to make sure that it will work before I order it.

I know, which is why its on the reseller account and not on the VPS.

I just wanted to check because of where it says it requires two or more servers with CSF installed, where as I only have one server and the one reseller so I want to make sure that it will work before I order it.

The WHMCS installation can be on a reseller account or a VPS.

But your remote servers (where your clients are hosted) must be a VPS or dedicated server. Because you will need root access to install the module.

The WHMCS installation can be on a reseller account or a VPS.

But your remote servers (where your clients are hosted) must be a VPS or dedicated server. Because you will need root access to install the module.

ok thanks for clearing that up lonea, expect an order from me soon :-)

• 4 weeks later...