[NOT A BUG] OpenSRS shows white screen with no regular interface

Arf

Hello,

I've been using WHMCS 4.1.2 for a while and things have been going well. Today however, I used the "Domain" tab to add a domain to an existing account. Things seem to have gone fine but now when I go to the domain tab the screen is all white. I through at first this was a cache issue and clear the cache of firefox and IE. the results are the same. It only does this for ONE account, another account I checked looks fine. This only happens when I select in a "registrar" from the Registrar drop down box.

I've attached an image of the screen shot.

I'm not sure if this is a but or what but now I can't edit that domain.

Thanks in advance for any help you might provide.

Arf!

whmcs-screen.gif

tulaweb, are you solved this problem?

Well I got that error to go away. I thought I had the ports open, but aparently not, and opening them did solve the "Unable to establish socket: (111) Connection refused error".

Now I get

Registrar Error

Authentication Error.

These are all existing domains which were registered before bringing my records to WHMCS.

• WHMCS Support Manager

OpenSRS is very unusual in that each domain has its own username and pass and just being the reseller that owns it is not enough to request info about it. The domain has to be registered by WHMCS for it to know the user/pass and be able to query for info and perform updates. You can still use WHMCS to renew these domains.

OpenSRS is very unusual in that each domain has its own username and pass and just being the reseller that owns it is not enough to request info about it. The domain has to be registered by WHMCS for it to know the user/pass and be able to query for info and perform updates. You can still use WHMCS to renew these domains.

So if we take, as an example, a domain that I own myself, is there a way to get the username and password into WHMCS after the fact, even if I have to manually edit the database? I take it that renewing doesn't get that done. Is this the username and password originally used to register the domain, or is this some system generated password that no human has access to? If the former, I either have, or can get, that for most of the domains in question.

• 2 weeks later...