Twitter Post Mod!

Dear All,

Im about to release a mod that will allow you to post messages to your Twitter profile. This mod will be updated with as much new features as i can put in it.

Now i am looking for a guide price for this mod of around £5 one off fee, but this will come with lifetime updates for free and will be licenced to 1 URL/IP only.

Please do let me know what you think below is an image of the mod i am looking to release.

I will not release it unless there is demand for it, i do not want to make this mistake of releasing somthing that people dont want again.

twitter_mod.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i have added another new feature when a announcement is published through the Twitter Status Mod to Twitter it posts a link to the announcement itself, But when that system url link is passed through the Twitter Status Mod it now passes through the Tiny URL API. So this means those of you with long URL's need not worry as you system url will only be a few characters long. :)

Indeed i am selling this for £5 GBP (Pound Sterling) but i do need 2 beta testers for this mod to make sure i am not releaseing a dud mod and all that..

For the troubles of those 2 Beta testers i will licence this script on 1 domain name / IP free for life, With free updates of future releases. If your intresteted pelase do PM me.

So that means in England you don't use "bucks"?? I thought it was a general thing.

No prob, I'd pay the 5 "English bucks" anyway. ;)

I'd sign in for beta tester too, but I just don't have much time now to run tests. But will be eagerly waiting for the official release, wishing you the best of luck!

Know what, if this supported multiple identities I'd probs snap it up. The thing it is an increasingly common requirement these days as people realise more about how useful Twitter can be as a tool. I have several branded accounts so need to use a client that handles that, currently, Tweetdeck and hootsuite. The former is my favourite although hootsuite, being browser based, is a hot candidate for replacing it.

Would it be possible to integrate hootsuite instead? Just an idle question really. Nice mod idea btw maybe just a tad ahead of its' time? If I was Matt, I'd be tempted to build it in and step ahead. ;)

Ive been working hard today on a more user friendly install script for my mod, And now i have intergrated it into my current developed twitter mod.

So now the install process is done in the web browser without needing to edit any PHP files before uploading the script.

Also i have added a feature where you can update your Twitter username and password on the fly as before this was stored in a php file witch each user had to edit before useing my mod.

I will be releasing the new version once i have compleated some inhouse tests.:)

I think one of the requirements besides posting to Twitter and modifying ones Twitter Profile is to see if any Twits are being made about you. Meaning if you twitter username is"hostguy" you would want to see what replys @hostguy are being made.

Or course if you could add these features into this like twitclicks.com....that would be awesome

http://twitclicks.com/blog/2008/12/12/introducing-twitclicks-track-the-urls-you-share-on-twitter/