Twitter Post Mod!

so why has he not changed this and why has he not get any payment system setup for his mods then?

this looks like he has given up also using http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php hos dopmain 64bitwhmcs.com shows "This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS."

His website isnt using whmcs

Also he had payment gateways setup last night however it seems they've been deactivated

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
http://ioxhost.co.uk/whmcs_twitter.html

Our upto date twitter addon, allows you to auto-tweet with a cron =)

i suggest you sort your page out, using this link shows

Warning: file_get_contents(http://api.hostip.info/?ip=93.96.61.42) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /home/ioxhost/public_html/header.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ioxhost/public_html/header.php:12) in /home/ioxhost/public_html/header.php on line 19

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ioxhost/public_html/header.php:12) in /home/ioxhost/public_html/api.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ioxhost/public_html/header.php:12) in /home/ioxhost/public_html/api.php on line 2

Well he does sell the Twitter Mod, where he will take your money, provide a licence key and then say he will install this once he gets your FTP details, once you give him these details, nothing happens, nothing is installed and he does not reply to messages.

also dont forget the paypal link does not work for theses orders, so you have to pay him manually through paypal, so that when you get nothing, becuase you made a manual payment direct to him, you are not covered under paypals buyers protection scheme, sos he wins and keeps your money and you get no goods.

Great * by OP

Hi easyhosting,

Open a claim on paypal against him?

i will look at the trial.

paypal wont allow me to open a claim against him because i made a manual payment to him.

what he does, he allows you to order the mods from his site, but the paypal link is disabled, so you have to contact him or he conrtacts you as you have an unpaid invoice, then he gives you his paypal address to make the payment using the send money option in paypal, thes payments are not covered under paypals buyers protection as these are manual payments and not for goods/services according to paypal, so in effect the OP knows exactly what he is doing to fleece users knowing paypal will not do anything.

If any one would like a mod like this I decided to write my own. It is completly Open Source so you can modify it and it will allow you to post direct from the Admin Summary page. I got sick of the messing around on this so I have done it myself.

I will release it for everyone in the next day or too. It will cost £4.95 One Time Fee and thats it. Modify it or do as you wish with it - you will get the source code.

There will be no licensing with this mod. Just a one off fee.

Anyone interested please PM me and I will keep you updated as soon as it is ready.

but regardless now, what his script does is now provided as part of WHMCS 4.3.1

You cannot post to Twitter from admin. This will allow this without the need to login.

• 3 weeks later...