Twitter Post Mod!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before i release this version i would like to ask the community here, What common Tweets they are likely to use when they post to Twitter. This is because i am putting a feature in whereby you can select your tweet and then click submit. So this means you don't even have to type a thing. You will simply select the Tweet you want and click "Tweet My Status" If you could all post one or 2 Tweets that you would commonly use as a business Tweet then i will add them into the list.

..... P.S. Just a quick update. I have also splt my mod into 2 mods now "Tweet My Status" and "Tweet My Announcement" but they are all still part of the release and you do not get any less than you did from the open release of my mod. The reason i have done this is to save confusion in the future as i am beginning to add more and more features.

Just a quick update people. I have added a new Short URL system into the mod, So i have now removed TinyURL's API and have replaced it with the http://is.gd API. What this has done is given more characters within the 140 limit to play with.

This means i have now opened the ability for the announcement titles to be published to Twitter. So now when people go to your Twitter profiles they will be able to see what the announcement is before they click on it.

Dear Mod User / Community,

I am pleased to be able to inform you all that I have now released version v1.2 and this is now available in the client/licence centre for download. This new version has many more features, security & bug fixes along with layout changes.

Please also be aware if you are using an old version, we will no longer support this, and is to be used at users own risk. So we would recommend you update from the current versions you are running to the very latest v1.2.

Same goes as it did when you installed the last version. If you have any problems installing or updating please do contact us and me or a member of my team will assist you with your update or fresh install.

Best Wishes ;-)

Hi people i am thinking of releasing the ability for you all to also sell a licence for my addon on your websites. I am thinking of selling the licence to my resellers for a cut down price and you mark up the price on your retail site so you can make some money from this. I am thinking of getting some resellers structure for this mod and then putting my prices up a little so my resellers can come in with a lower price witch will vary from reseller to reseller.

Let me know your thoughts and feelings.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Community/Customers,

Just a little update a customer during last week requested a feature whereby the lattest annoucments in the tweet my annoucments mod would be at the top of the drop down menu rarther than at the bottom. So i have coded this into a fix for current customers using the mod to download. So if you are user of this mod please feel free to visit my licence centre for the downloadable fix.

If you have any issue to report about the new fix or the mod in genaral please do feel free to let me know here or via PM and i will do my very best to support you.

And one last thing, Would just like to wish you all a very merry xmas and a happy new year.

Warmest Regards

Dean

• 3 weeks later...
Aye just was a little concerned as the payment didn't get auto marked as paid and I could not find a way to verify it with anyone as your home page suggests you've shut up shop heh :)

Oh yes, that homepage / message was the result of an old project nothing to do with this mod. However i can see why when you say it looks like i am closed. So i will change that over the next few days even if its just a page that says what we are all about etc.:-P

Has anyone been able to install this successfully?

I've finally got SourceGuardian working, I have the correct version of PHP and have Curl installed but despit putting my key into the license file, all I get when visting either mod is:

"Tweet My Announcement" on a white screen or "Tweet My Status"

Also, if I look at 64BIT's license system it still shows:

Install Limit: 1

Install Count: 0

Any suggestions?

I just tried to order the twitter addon.

When I followed the link to order I reached some IONO licensing system (hope that is you).

The price of the addon was shown with a QUESTION mark instead of the pound sign.

There was no secure site to order.

When I clicked the paypal link, I reached the PayPal front page (so where do I pay??).

I logged in to see the invoice and it looks like your system is not setup yet as all the address fields are blank.

I will need a proper invoice please with all you details. (what about VAT??).

Sorry to have to post this here but there was no link for customer support in the IONO system.

Guess you did just set this IONO site up and are not ready configuring...

Please let me know when it is ready to take orders, so I can try to order again.

Thanks!

Hi Dean,

Sorry for writing here but I was a little confused to how to contact you.

But I wanted to thank you for your fast and super customer service!

You have really gone the extra mile to make me very happy.

The twitter mod works really fine. It is a real handy tool!

Looking forward to new mods to come!

Thanks again for your great help!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I placed an order but when i registered for this i got

"The vendor does not currently have any payment facilities activated. You will need to wait until a payment gateway has been activated before you are able to proceed with payment for this order."

just read his home page http://www.64bitwhmcs.com/

"Im sorry to have to notify you all, but i (Dean Smith) the founder of 64Bit WHMCS have decided to close down the

website loosely biased on the feedback i have received from a select number of people. While i am happy to help those of you that want to integrate your WHMCS packages

into your website design i will not be taking this project any further.

Thanks Message:

I would like to thank all those people to whom chose 64Bit WHMCS as a source of help for their website requirements.

Lastly Thanks to those of you who contributed to the project no matter how small or big. Good luck with your projects, and see you around.

Please email us

info@64bitwhmcs.com"

Edited by easyhosting

I placed an order but when i registered for this i got

"The vendor does not currently have any payment facilities activated. You will need to wait until a payment gateway has been activated before you are able to proceed with payment for this order."

just read his home page http://www.64bitwhmcs.com/

"Im sorry to have to notify you all, but i (Dean Smith) the founder of 64Bit WHMCS have decided to close down the

website loosely biased on the feedback i have received from a select number of people. While i am happy to help those of you that want to integrate your WHMCS packages

into your website design i will not be taking this project any further.

Thanks Message:

I would like to thank all those people to whom chose 64Bit WHMCS as a source of help for their website requirements.

Lastly Thanks to those of you who contributed to the project no matter how small or big. Good luck with your projects, and see you around.

Please email us

info@64bitwhmcs.com"

Didn't he just shut down the template side of the company at 64bitwhmcs.com ? not mods also ?

FYI, what you saw on his web site was from several months ago when he was attempting to produce free templates for WHMCS. Stepped on some toes and dropped the project.

HTH's,

-Roger

so why has he not changed this and why has he not get any payment system setup for his mods then?

this looks like he has given up also using http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php hos dopmain 64bitwhmcs.com shows "This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS."