Dedicated server/bandwidth monitor add-on

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you can do that per server, if you mean if you have 2 nics in one machine and want to bill each one differently the answer is no. you can set up 2 ports per server but as of now both would have to be billed the same way either 95th or GB. We are working on an IP managment mod now and have a couple of months in it so far and as for remote reboot we are considering that ..

We have decided to offer this Mod for 30 days FREE! Please use promotion code STATS-BASE to get your 1st month free..

http://accounting.highspeedweb.net/docs/

you can download the mod at the above URL.. we are currently working on the docs and they should be complete sometime late tomorrow

Enjoy

Bill

I don't see the order link, have you disabled it?

I'm using some procurve switches with no telnet access, can I use those switches with this plugin? I understand I won't be able to suspend servers

I installed the plugin, it has communication with cacti server but I can't see switch and port fields just the image loading I don't know if this is related with my first question or something else

Thank You

Please go to https:://accounting.highspeedweb.net/whmcs/

open a ticket to development and Jay will address any and all of your questions

I'm using some procurve switches with no telnet access, can I use those switches with this plugin? I understand I won't be able to suspend servers

I installed the plugin, it has communication with cacti server but I can't see switch and port fields just the image loading I don't know if this is related with my first question or something else

Thank You

WHMCS doesn't really have a good way to do a free month, per say, so we did it this way: First, we created a coupon for the offer (STATS-BASE) and then we created a program hook that runs PreCalculateCartTotals and auto-adds the coupon. So you should see the offer show up after you add the CactiStats product to your cart. If you don't, just throw in the coupon code (STATS-BASE) and it will show up then.

Been using the plugin for about a week or so now. -- It's working wonderfully.

I'm really looking forward to the next version that will include more detailed 95th percentile info for clients! :)

Thanks for the free trial too BTW. I probably wouldn't have even bothered trying it and now that I have, I will certainly continue to use it.

We are asking for help for you all. We are trying to figure the best way to notify the user of overages in the 95th percentile option. Right now we think a generic email informing users that they are over their base .. they would then log into their cacti stats to see accurate information on their BW usage. Because one day they could be over for the month and the next they be under we feel it doesn't server any purpose to give them their actual overage via email.. We are looking for some feedback.. as this is the only piece of this mod that we need to complete to make it start billing

• 4 weeks later...

Bill

I thought i had better let everyone know how good this module is and how well Jay has assisted us in getting a few early kinks out of the system :-)

We are certainly interested int he percentile billing option as well, and the IP/PTR management functions Jay has mentioned, how are these areas going? any eta?

We are currently working on 2 things ,1. we are making the mod so that you can write your own add on and use the API we are building into our current mod. it is a fairly sophisticated plug in system. The 95th percentile is actually recording data for you now but the billable option will not be in place until the plug-in is complete ETA 2 weeks testing included.

2. The IP Mgr is still in dev right now, we are currently monitoring all our IP's (55,000) against several RBL's automatically every night. We are multithreading the look up so it takes roughly 2 hours to run against the RBL DNS servers. We capture the results, and where appropriate the system requests removal of any listing be removed automatically ! when then are able to click on any listings and it will take us to the customers product page so we can notify them. we have a ways to go on this but it has i improved the reputation of our networks by A LOT. This is something we need due to the number of IP's we have. When complete this will totally integrated with WHMCS and full of features including keeping track of IP history, checking for clean IP's before assigned and again when returned by customer.. there is too much to describe other than to say we have may fantastic progress and this mod will be what we are all missing to keep track of what is going on

Hope This help's

you can contact me directly or thru the forum with specific question

Bill

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...