Dedicated server/bandwidth monitor add-on

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the beta is done in 2 weeks .. if you would like to give us access we would need access to your cacti server and your IPOMAN.. as for VM's we may add then down the road but we are far to busy trying to finish our IP manager .. we can get the power thing done.. but we probably need a couple of weeks

Bill,

The voltage is irrelevant. You would only measure the amount of Watts that a port uses, and as such the input Voltage is irrelevant (as the amount of Watts are always the same, regardless of the Voltage).

Also: we already have an Ipoman setup for testing purposes (Thomas set this up a couple of days ago), and we can give you access to it, so you wouldn't have to purchase one yourself.

Furthermore: we have worked out in detail how the calculation should be done, and I can send this to you, if you'd like. If so, please let me know and I'll send you the specifics by email.

Lastly: any news on the VM's? I would still like to be included with your beta tests if possible, so I can test whether what I have in mind works properly. I can then also give you useful feedback on that.

Andre

We are releasing the last Beta version today to our current Beta testers.. then we are working on the install script and documentation.. should be available in a couple of weeks barring any issues. We have mad a lot of changes including multiple nics so we need to look at this mod one more time before releas

Could another Beta tester please contact me, we have just done our whmcs upgrade but it has removed the configuration section from the customer product section.

If i remember correctly we had to add some code to the admin header.tpl but for the life of me cannot remember it, so if anyone could email me over that section of code i would be very thankful as i am unable to contact Jay at this time.

Regards

Since we have /17, /18 AND /19 THREE DIFFERENT NETWORKS we are building an addon that manages assigns, recovers .. keeps a history and also check all IP's again SBL's before issuance.. we want this totally automated as managing 55,000 IP's is a fulltime job by itself.

WE are pretty far into this mod but right now have stopped to finish the current add-on for general release.. we are currently testing 95th percentile in house building an install pkg, updating docs and adding the products to our web site. so we should be done with it all tomorrow ..lmao

You can contact jay to discuss the IPmgr directly via IM

Regards

Bill what is the IP manager functions going to do?

I see in the code files a few IP related files that i assume is related to it but i dont have any idea on what your planning there?

• 3 weeks later...

https://accounting.highspeedweb.net/docs/

the cacti/whmcs mod is ready .. we are working on Docs now, you can purchase at the above URL

WHMCS + this plugin still cheaper than any other similar product

For us is like a dream comes true, for first time we will be able to handle all our products (shared hosting, reseller hosting, streaming, domains, software license, vps and dedicated server) with the same billing system, this is not possible with Ubersmith or Parallels Automation Business and they both are far more expensive

I'm ready to buy the 95th license !