eNom automation?

techietype

Hi there,

I'm new around here, and I have some questions for anyone that has experience with using eNom and WHMCS...

First of all, if one of our customers purchases a domain through WHMCS (which is set up to automatically register through our eNom reseller account), does WHMCS set the customer up with an enom retail sub-account, so they can log in on their own at enom.com? Or does it just register the domain?

Also, we're going to be providing reseller hosting, and I've seen that many providers have an automated form that allows their reseller customers to automatically set up a free enom reseller account, and I wanted to know if there's some kind of WHMCS module for such a system... If you know of any pre-made script that can do this, I'd really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction! Even if it's not something that supports WHMCS integration out of the box!

Thanks,

Jake

• 2 weeks later...

It is but Enom won't allow you to create a reseller automatically, it seems they've made an exception for WHMCS.

We've bought it and modified it to create a retail account, if a client wants to upgrade to reseller they submit a ticket with us and we upgrade it.