Log Client Changes Ver 1.0 - RELEASED!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like this project is dead?

"guruManiacs, LLC has went out of business as of September 09, 2009 if you have a outstanding project with us it will still be complete! Please email us at info@{snip}.com"

It has been picked up by me. I will be releasing this later tonight or tomorrow. If you are interested in this mod please pm me and I will assist you with the purchase. I have not made the official announcement that I own full rights to this, however, I guess this is as good of a time to do so.

I must say that I hope you have taken over the existing client database and will be offering support plus upgrades. I just recently purchased two of gurumani's mods and would like to know what arrangements have been made for us.

Is it possible that we can register with you as your clients now?

Could you clarify this for us please DataHosts? My thanks. :)

I will be happy to clarify.

The client database was not given due to protection of the clients. I did not see it fair to ask for this information when the clients were prior to my acquisition of these modules. If you have purchased any of these mods from Gurumani then you will need to visit my site and create an account. You will need to submit a ticket letting me know the following:

Script Name

First/Last name used for purchase

Invoice # with Gurumani if possible

I will be supporting these mods and upgrading as needed for future release. If you previously purchased from Gurumani you have full access to future updates. You do not need to repurchase or pay any extra $ for future updates. At the moment I am working on releasing them for download / purchase from my site.

The mods are:

- Fee Calculator

- Multiple Login

- Log Client Changes

- Project Management (Currently being revamped)

Thanks,

Gene

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
It has been picked up by me. I will be releasing this later tonight or tomorrow. If you are interested in this mod please pm me and I will assist you with the purchase. I have not made the official announcement that I own full rights to this, however, I guess this is as good of a time to do so.

Has there been a new version of this ?

I use something very similar to this that I created myself, although I actually seldom use it. :) I'm kind of surprised that WHMCS does not already have this capability.

I am willing to convert the one we use into a product if there is going to be a market for it in the wake of the disappearance of this author.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...