Web Hosting Business Book - Featuring WHMCS!

I just completed my first book titled Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting. I have poured into the book everything I know about making a web hosting business successful as it should be.

This book is intended to be published as paperback edition only (a real book) which can be bought from Amazon.Com, CreateSpace.Com and eventually any local book store in your area.

However, prior to the initial launch on Amazon.Com, I would like to give a limited opportunity for those of you who wish to get a hold of this book immediately through a limited PDF edition which I will be offering only until August 1, 2009.

My agreement with Amazon does not permit me to offer this book at a lower price than the listing price on Amazon.Com, so the pricing is the same which is $47. If you prefer to get a paperback version of this book to be delivered to your doorstep, you can also purchase it from https://www.createspace.com/3393058

To get the limited PDF edition please go to the book’s website at http://webhostingbusinessbook.com

As a complimentary promotion of my first book’s launching, I will provide you with a WHMCS Gold Master Key, including the Gold 24 Karat module. This offer only valid if you purchase the Limited PDF edition of this book with a personal testimonial posted on this book’s website.

I would honor your personal honest testimonial.

My next book project is WHMCS by Example where I will provide thorough guides by examples on how you can create various WHMCS plugins for the advancement of your web hosting business.

I am currently in the process of developing a very powerful WHMCS reseller’s plug in which will enable reseller hosting providers to fully automate WHM reseller account’s deployment without the interference of manual processing.

I will also thoroughly explain this plugin code by code on the WHMCS by Example book. Stay tune for the publication around December, 2009!

Kind regards,

Jimmy R. Tanzil

But, you said the price was dictated by contractual agreement with Amazon didn't you?

My agreement with Amazon does not permit me to offer this book at a lower price than the listing price on Amazon.Com, so the pricing is the same which is $47.

Far too expensive for an E-BOOK, this is just a *

I think calling it a * is way OTT, just because something is overpriced (in your opinion) doesn't make it a *.

$47 is a standard price point in the IM industry for eBooks and reports, people are more than willing to pay that much. If the author has written the book and wishes to set a high price point then good luck to them - they've taken the time to create a product so why give it away.

Yup and hopefully attach a virus/trojan for anyone stupid enough to steal the works of others.

Attaching any kind of a virus to a .pdf file is impossible, or atleast not in the way to make it do anything :twisted: Unless you're a person who downloads ebooks in .exe format and runs them without a second thought :lol:

I've withdrawn the eBook offer, the book should be available to purchase from Amazon.Com. Matt from WHMCS is reading the book as well, so far he said "job well done". I'm waiting for his official review.

I'm finalizing a deal with Host Gator, as Chad their Chief Marketing Officer and Brent their CEO loved the book and will distribute this to their resellers.

Any reseller hosting providers interested in distributing this book to their resellers please contact me through the book's site webhostingbusinessbook.com

Thanks

• 1 month later...

After reading the pages viewable on Amazon I can see you have obviously put a lot of time and effort into this project. The contents page alone is an impressive list of subjects. However, If I may add one piece of advice... You really should have someone proofread the content. The grammar is terrible :roll:. Maybe you could re-release a revised version. I would definitely consider purchasing a revised downloadable PDF version.

I also see you have reduced your price on Amazon yet the PDF version is still $47. Is that correct? Am I wrong in thinking you should reduce the PDF version also? Possibly even make it less expensive than the hard copy?

Anyhow, those are just my opinions.

At the end of the day... Good job!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...