WHMCS Reseller Module on the way :)

A brief explanation of this module..

It's designed so you can set client(s) as resellers of your services, then when an order is placed in a reseller's WHMCS it is also sent to your WHMCS under their client account with the full capability of account provisioning, and other actions like suspension, cancellation, client emails, etc..

This module is sponsored and developed custom for one of my clients and is at about 70% completion. Once they are all squared away I'll be releasing this publicly, so at the moment I'd like to gauge interest..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very much of interest here as long as there is no requirement for client resellers or their clients to reside on the same server as my WHMCS installation.

They won't need to be on the same servers, but they will need the custom admin module to select which products they are reselling, their reseller id/password, etc..

will it come with full source code to modify ?

we already have *some* of this functionaility with our whmcs-whmcs api for reseller domain sales - so would be interested only if we can have the code, for mod/integration into what we already have.

When it's ready to release I'm sure we can work something out.

Oh wow, this is going to be such a hot module for WHMCS, seriously... I can see it now :)

Please don't keep us waiting too long! I want it now :D

I'm trying to get it out ASAP, but I've got to ensure it's flawless as such features could cause many security issues if not completed correctly and security is my top priority :)

i will give it a whirl but only if there is a free beta version for testing and to see if it is something that we all in fact want that is if you are planning on charging for it ( which i assume you will be ) but would rather have a free beta to test in our own server environments rather than a demo to try out as you cant fully see what a program can do on a demo until you have it within your own servers environments and your own clients

Thanks in advance

i will give it a whirl but only if there is a free beta version for testing and to see if it is something that we all in fact want that is if you are planning on charging for it ( which i assume you will be ) but would rather have a free beta to test in our own server environments rather than a demo to try out as you cant fully see what a program can do on a demo until you have it within your own servers environments and your own clients

Thanks in advance

Completely understood and I agree with you. That's why I generally release a beta/trial version of things, first so you can test it out on your own servers to see if it's something you need/want, and second because it allows me to receive far more feedback and notification of bugs, etc..