WHMCS Reseller Module on the way :)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you will, but I am working very hard on this. Nothing like this mod has ever been done, and if you knew the things I've been going through to accomplish it you'd understand exactly why it's never been done & taking me so long.

At the moment I'm still wrapping up the reseller account validation functions, but do havev this working 90%. So thanks all for your patience.. This is definitely worth waiting for :) :)

I'm interested - I'd rather wait for it if it means that I'll get a solid product, take your time and do it right!

I have released beta before, but it's kind of a pain to do, so I'm making everything perfect before I offer it.. I do however need a few testers. As you can imagine, this one needs to be tested quite a bit with multiple WHMCS installs and configurations..

Anyone interested in helping me test it please call me. You'll need at least 2 WHMCS installations.