Shopping Basket

Not sure why your name was blocked out.

It isn't. His username is "thehost5968" not without the numbers.

It's called a word censor, and it's reserved for those that spam relentlessly (no, not this member) to the point where it's censored to remove the motivation to spam.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did find an error in the main script where it wasn't looking for -1.00 (the disabled field value)

The updated file is now available in the clientarea for download for those who have purchased.

Please keep in mind that this thread is not a support thread for this mod.

If you require support for it.... Please Open A Ticket

@cyberneticos:

I now see what you meant by the site was broken after I viewed it with IE.

I had made a couple of changes a day or so ago and it seemed to be working fine in my FF and forgot to check the changes with IE at the time. Now Fixed!!

• 3 weeks later...

<tr style="background-color:#CCC;">
<td align="right">Moms ({$carttaxrate}%)</td>
<td align="center">{$carttaxtotal}</td>
</tr>

You can also use

{$cartsubtotal}

{$cartdiscount}

{$carttaxenabled}

{$carttaxname}

{$carttaxrate2}

{$carttaxname2}

{$carttaxtotal2}

{$carttaxtotal}

{$carttotalrecurringmonthly}

{$carttotalrecurringquarterly}

{$carttotalrecurringsemiannually}

{$carttotalrecurringannually}

{$carttotalrecurringbiennially}

{$cartproratadate}

• 2 months later...

Hello sparky, i tried doing a password reset for my account in order to use client zone, it asked me for birthday, all ok... but email never arrived, tried twice. My email is jc - factoriadigital.com (change - with the correct symbol) if you want to check.

Here is my problem:

Hi, i've installed your shopping basket after purchasing it for factoriadigital.com and i've seen something:

totals between your basket and the whmcs one doesn't match, using v1.02 and v4.1.2 respectively.

This could seem very bad but it could solve a problem we have with WHMCS, his prorrata is "wrong" (non-standard) and yours is ok (Standard)

The problem is when prorrating it takes days of next month instead of defaulting it to 30. What happens with this? well, february has only 28 days, so people contracting on december-january will get charged MORE due to prorrating.

Example:

WHMCS logic:

From 29 of december to 01 of february

33 days until this date.

February has 28 days.

Price is 10

(10/2*33= 11.78

Standard logic:

From 29 of december to 01 of february

33 days until this date.

Months have 30 days.

Price is 10

(10/30)*33= 11.00

I've attached a screenshot for you to see it in practice.

Any way to apply your logic in current whmcs install, even as dirty fix? i've already contacted matt but i think it will be way longer with him.

It's already hard to sell without charging more to the client than what he expected, which creates a problem of trust and maybe never come back as the accounting program has bugs, true, but "always benefiting our end", you see what i mean.

Regards,

total-differences-with-prorrate-and-shopping-basket.jpg

Hi factor

Just how I have already told you, the WHMCS forums or WHMCS PM is NOT for support of any kind for any mods or addons.

If you need help then my website is the place to get it. I see that you have now done that, thankyou, and I will answer you as soon as possible.

• 3 months later...

I have just purchase the module and i'm facing a multi-currency problem.

I accept payments in two currencies... When i have products in the shopping card and change the currency, the module shows wrong prices. When i click on another link in the website, or proceed with the checkout process, it corrects the prices.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
very good addon. i have changed for me and it show now on all pages. (only when item on cart)

thanks Sparky

Hi,

Can you tell how you change it to show on all pages?

I would like to create a widget from it so that I can show the card outside the whmcs folder.

Thanks,

Gert