Shopping Basket

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an account with you,. and I can¡'t remember my password, and your password process is screwed up.

When I get here:

https://tshosting.com.au/passwordreminder.php

asks for email adress,. and the button has no text. So I click it

Then it tells me : Use this pin number

Again no text on the button. I have no idea what pin number to use. Can you email me a new password ?

Thanks

anthony 'at' cyberneticos.com

I have an account with you,. and I can¡'t remember my password, and your password process is screwed up.

When I get here:

https://tshosting.com.au/passwordreminder.php

asks for email adress,. and the button has no text. So I click it

Then it tells me : Use this pin number

Again no text on the button. I have no idea what pin number to use. Can you email me a new password ?

Thanks

anthony 'at' cyberneticos.com

This thread is not for support... if you need help use the contact us link in the menu to ask this!!

you have also followed an outdated link as passwordreminder.php is no longer used in V4.1

Edited by sparky

Hey Back off

Sparky is one of the best COMMUNITY'S developers around here, it is people doing thing like you that may leave us with out him (hope that day does not ever come).

Also as some of the code is as you can see encoded the maker is the best person to help or am I dum!

Also in steed of posting the output how about posting code that you have?

Edited by thehost5968

Hello *******, I don't doubt his programming skills. See, this is why I like communities...

The code is pratically untouched from the original, with the exception of some text I translated into spanish. But just incase I messed with something I shouldn't have, here it is:

<<removed code>>

BTW, thanks for wanting to help out, I really appreciate it.

Edited by bear
Not ok to post commercial code publicly.

the only thing I can see is on line 62 of your code :

<<removed commercial code>>

So this is why sparky was asking you to put a ticket in as if there is a problem with the coding the page it is in is encoded.

or just try re uploading the file modules/plugins/sparky/shoppingbasket.php but in the type of BINARY mode.

But your code is working on my site with no changes.

the only thing I can see is on line 62 of your code :

this is my line:

and yours:

so the diff is just I use {$cartitems} items | and you are not but that should not be the problem.

So this is why sparky was asking you to put a ticket in as if there is a problem with the coding the page it is in is encoded.

or just try re uploading the file modules/plugins/sparky/shoppingbasket.php but in the type of BINARY mode.

But your code is working on my site with no changes.

Yes, looks good, only text changed. I know what you mean about asking Sparky I don't have a problem with that. I was just saying he seemed a little pissed off becuase he was writing in BOLD LETTERS AND CAPITALS, wihch in the internet community means you'r screaming and / or pissed off.

I have nothing against him, I've purchased a few other mods, and that's it... I guess.. If I can't get any help from the community I'll ask him,. at his site,.. Hopefully his ticket systems works too ;) lol